Roommate [W1 Ong+Daniel]

Seongwoo's POV
"Hye ! Are you Mr. Ong ?" asks a man.

"Uh.. Yeah ! Why ?" I ask.

"I'm Mr. Jung. Remember me ? You asked me about the rent room yesterday."

"Ohhh ! Nice to meet you !" I shake his hand.

"So, do you really want to rent that room ?" he asks me and replied it with a nod.

"Good ! This is the key. That house have 3 rooms and each room already have the renter except for your room. This is the location." he said and give me the house location.

I bow to him and start driving to the location. It's an apartment. I go the 11th floor which my house will be at. I open the house and walk slowly inside it.

"Hello ? Anybody here ?" I shout but there is no response.

"Well... Maybe they are out to somewhere."

I walk to a room and try to open it with my key but it doesn't open. I try the second door and it's the same. When I try the third door, it's open. I bring all of my luggage inside.

"I thought that Mr. Jung said there is no one in this room ? Why're there two luggages here ?" I ask myself when I saw two luggages behind the door.

"Maybe the owner of this room before this didn't unpack his things yet. Huarghh I should sleep first." I yawn.

I lay on the bed and close my eyes. In just a few minutes, I fall asleep.

~~

Daniel's POV
"I'm still hungry...." whined Jihoon.

"If Sungwoon hyung hear this, he might call you pig again." I tease him and guess what I earn ? A hit on my arm.

"It's okay,hyung. Let's order chicken when we arrive." said Guanlin and Jihoon hugs him. This lovebird....

"Hey, Daehwi ! Where's the key ?" asks Jinyoung and Daehwi give him a key.

Jinyoung open it and we entered our house. Guanlin and Jihoon sit on the couch and start ordering their chicken while Daehwi and Jinyoung immediately walks into their room while hugging each other waist. Idk how did I ended up living with these lovebirds.

I open my door room and grab my towel to bath. After showering, I put my towel around my waist and open the door.

"ARGHHH !!!" someone screams and I scream too when I heard him screaming.

He closes his eyes and I cover my body using my both of hand. Who is this guy ?!

"Who are you ?!" I shouts.

"I'm the one that should be asking you ! What're you doing in my room ?!" he shouts back.

"Your room ? This is my room !" I shout again.

"Hey, why so noi- Who are you ?" asks Guanlin when he entered my room.

"Who are you guys ?!" that unknown boy asks.

"OMG ! Can you let me wear my clothes first ?!" I shout and push Guanlin and The Unknown Guy out from my room.

~~

I stare at The Unknown Guy who is sitting infront of me. Guanlin,Jihoon,Jinyoung and Daehwi just watch both of us from the dining table.

"How did you get my room key ?" I ask.

"Mr. Jung gave it to me. He told me that that there's no one live in that room. I pay to him, okay !"

"Mr. Jung ? I thought Mr. Jung is at America for 2 months ?" disturb Daehwi.