I Love You, Sister [EXO Baekhyun+TWICE Momo]

"Catch me if you can~" said a 6 years old Momo while pulling her tounge out at a 10 years old Baekhyun.

"Of course I can catch you !" said Baekhyun and he starts chasing Momo.

Mr. and Mrs. Byun smile happily watching their childrens playing together.

"Aha ! I got you !" Baekhyun shouts happily while hugging Momo.

Momo looks at Baekhyun with teary eyes. "I lost..." she cries.

"You cry just because of that ? Omg ! Such a crybaby !" teases Baekhyun which makes Momo cries even louder.

"Okay okay ! Stop crying ! I will let you play with my toys after this, okay ?"

Momo stops crying. She wipes her tears and smile happily.

"You can't broke your promises !" she said and jumps excitedly.

"Wait what ?! You're just acting ?! This girl ! Come here !" scolds Baekhyun.

"You have promised hahahaha !" said Momo and she runs to their parents.

"But, you're lying !" scolds Baekhyun and he begins to tickle Momo.

Momo giggles and both of them fall on the ground.

"Aigoo, these kids... Baek-ie, why don't you take your sister to buy cotton candy ?" asks Mr. Byun which makes him earn a glare from Momo.

"Only I can call him Baek-ie !! I gave him that nickname !" scolds Momo while pouting. Baekhyun and their parents just laugh at Momo's overload jealousy.

"Alright alright, only you can call me Baek-ie, okay ?" Baekhyun ruffles Momo's hair.

"Now, let's eat cotton candy !!" Baekhyun holds his sister's hand tightly after receiving money from his mother.

While walking, Momo keeps looking at how her hand amd Baekhyun's intertwine with each other while smiling.

"Why're you smiling, smol kid ?" asks Baekhyun.

"I like it !"

"Like what ?"

"When you hold my hand like this !" Momo said excitedly.

"Why're you sooooo cuteeee ?!!!" said Baekhyun while pinching her cheeks which makes Momo grins.

Both of them enter the cotton candy shop. After buying a cotton candy each for both of them, they sit together on a chair.

Suddenly, a boy enters the shop with his mother. The boy smiles at Momo which makes Momo smiles back. Baekhyun who saw it immediately stands up.

"Don't smile at my sister !" he scolds the boy and immediately drags Momo out from the shop.

"I didn't finish my cotton candy yetttt !" Momo whines.

"You can eat it while walking." said Baekhyun.

"Oppa ? Why're you angry ?" Momo tilts her head and looks at Baekhyun.

"You can't smile like that to another boy except from me !" Baekhyun pouts.

"You're being so overprotective~" Momo teases Baekhyun.

"Ofcourse I am ! I'm your oppa !"

~~

[9 years later]

"Yah Byun Baekhyun ! Where are you ?! The movie will start in 10 minutes !" Chanyeol scolds his bestfriend.

"I'm on my way !! Btw, can you buy extra ticket ? I've to bring Momo with me because our parents are not at home."

"What ?! Okay, I don't mind if you want to bring Momo with you because I know her but you know that Nara will be joining us, right ?"