I Still Love You [BTS V+TWICE Sana]

Taehyung's POV
Today is my wedding day with my beloved squirrel, Minatozaki Sana. We have been in a relationship for 3 years and today is the day. After the wedding finished, I bring Sana to our new apartment.

"I hope that you're happy with our new house. I can't give you a bigger house because I still don't have enough money to buy it. But, I promise that I'll buy it for you one day if my business become more successful !" I said to Sana.

"Aigoo... Oppa, I don't care as long as you're always by my side. I'll help you with your business,okay ?" said Sana while smiling.

I pat her head and immediately grabs her hand to give her a small tour.

~~

It's been a year and half since Sana have become my official wife. She's such a good wife ! Because of her, my business have become more successful and my promise to buy her a new big house have been fulfilled. We have move to our new house. Without Sana, my business won't be this success and my life will be uncomplete !

~~

"Oppa ! I'm pregnant !!!" shouts Sana while running to me like a kid.

"Seriously ?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah !!" she said while crying. I lift her and hug her tightly.

"Thankyou, Kim Sana !!" I shout happily.

~~

"Taehyung-ah, your new secretary will start working today." said my bestfriend, Yoongi.

"Alright. Thankyou, hyung !!"

"No problem,kiddo. I'll ask her to come in now." said Yoongi and he left my office.

2 minutes later, someone knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm your new secretary Irene imnida." said the girl.

I lift my head to see my new secretary. Damn it ! She's so hot !! Her outfit are so sexy that could make any man fall for her ! Damn it Taehyung ! Remember that you already have Sana and Jimin in your life !

"Nice to meet you, Irene. Could you please make me a coffee ?"

"Sure, Mr. Kim. I'll come back later." she said while smiling.

Pheww ! If I stare at her for another more minutes, I could definitely do something wrong to Sana. Suddenly, my phone ring.

"Yeoboseyo ? Appa ? Is this you ?" asks a boy.

"Jimin ?! Why're you calling me with omma's phone ? Where's your omma ?"

"Omma is cooking at the kitchen. Appa, I miss you !! Come home quickly ! Omma is cooking your favourite dishes !" said Jimin excitedly.

"Alright,sweetie. I'll be home soon, okay ? Take care of your omma, okay ?"

"Alright, appa ! Goodbye !"

Jimin hung up the phone. How can he know how to use the phone when he is just 3 years old ?! Suddenly, Irene enter my room with a coffee on her hand.

"Here's your coffee,sir." she said while putting the coffee on my table.

But, something bad accidentally happens. The coffee spills on my clothes.

"Oh gosh !" I shout.

"Omo ! I'm sorry, Mr. Kim ! I didn't mean to spill it on your clothes !" said Irene while trying to wipe the coffee. I let her wipe the coffee on my clothes.

"It's okay, Irene. You can stop now. You can go and do your work-"

Before I could finish my word, I feel a soft lip landed on my lip. I'm a bit startled that I couldn't even resist it. It's too good to be resist. Irene is such a good kisser which makes me kiss her back! After a few minutes, we end the kisses.