Iphone [GOT7 Mark+TWICE Sana]

Mark's POV
I was waiting for Jackson when Sana suddenly come to me.

"Oppa~" she said with her cute voice.

"Why ?"

"Saengil chukahae (happy birthday)!!" she shouts loudly which makes all of the students around us watch us weirdly.

"Thankyou."

"I'm sorry I can't give you presents today... But, what do you want as a prize ?" she asks me.

"You don't have to buy anything for me, Sana. Save your money for your future."

"It's okay~ I'll do anything to get it for you ! Come on ! What do you want ?"

"I want Iphone6s valentine edition. You couldn't get it for me, right ? So, stop wasting your time." I said coldly and I walk to my class leaving her behind. Right now I'm swearing very hard to Jackson.

"I'll get it for you !! Saranghae oppa !!" she shouts from my back but I just ignore her.

I can tell you that she is my hardcore fans. She confess to me last year but I reject her because I don't like her. I thought she will move on but, she likes me even more. Everyday, she will come to me and asks me if I'm okay and she will give me food. She's such a mess but her food is delicious !

"Yo,Markie !" said Jackson and I give him my I'll-kill-you face.

"Woah what's with that face ? She disturb you again ?"

"Don't talk to me. I'm still angry with you."

"What've she done now ?" he asks while dragging his chair and sits infront of me.

"She wish my birthday and she asks what did I want for my birthday and I said I wanted an Iphone6s valentine edition."

"Dammit I forgot ! Happy birthday bro !" said Jackson.

"What kind of friend forgot their bestfriend's birthday ?"

"I'm one of a kind, right ?" said Jackson proudly which makes me laugh. Yeah, Jackson. You're one of a kind...

~~

*3 weeks later*

Sana's POV
Today is the day ! I've buy Mark's presents !! It's hard to find the valentine edition since it's limited edition and already out of stock. Luckily, one of my uncle works at the apple store so, I buy it from him. It's so expensive but I manage to save my money for Mark eventhough I'm not rich at all <3

"Momoring,you go to the class first. I'll come to you later okay ?" I said to Momo and she nods.

I try to find Mark and finally I spot him at the basketball court. He looks so hot eventhough he sweats a lot ! I wait for him to finish his game and when he's finish, I run to him.

"Oppa !!" I shouts and everybody around the court give me what-the-heck glares.

"What're you doing here ?" he asks me.

"Here you go~" I give him a box.

He takes the box and open it but his reaction really surprise me. He throws the box to the floor hardly.

"NOOOO !!" I screams while trying to collect the box and phone.

"I've told you to stop disturbing me, right ?! I don't like you ! Stop giving me all of that food and prizes and stop disturbing me !" he shouts.

My heart ache. He shouts to me infront of all the students. He threw my presents for him. I'm so shock and my tears begin to fall. I saw the phone crack. It's crack just same like my heart but mine is more worse. I sat on the floor while crying silently.