Unexpected [BTS Jimin+TWICE Sana]

Jimin's POV
"Nae,yoboseyo ?"

"Ah,Jimin ! It's Mina's omma ! Can we meet now ? I want to discuss with you and Mina about your wedding."

"Ouhhh... Okay ! Send me the location and I'll be there in 30 minutes. Will Mina be there too ?"

"Of course she will ! We'll be waiting for you."

"Nae~"

I hung up and smiles widely.

"Yah. Why're you smiling like a crazy person ?" asks Taehyung.

"I'll meet Mina's omma today !" I shout excitedly.

"Err... About Mina... You know that Bambam have a feeling for her, right ?" Taehyung asks with his serious tone.

"Yeah, I know but I'll marry her soon so, there's nothing to be worried about. I have to go now ! Anyeong !" I said and left the house.

I drive my car according to the location that Mrs. Myoui sent to me. When I arrive, I can see Mina and her mother inside the cafe.

"Sorry for making you guys waiting." I apologize as soon as I arrive.

"It's okay. It's not 30 minutes yet so you're early." said Mina sweetly.

"Okay, let's discuss about your wedding now." said Mrs. Myoui.

We talk about it for almost 1 hour. Suddenly, a girl enter the cafe and walks toward us.

"Oppa.... How dare you !" she shouts at me.

"Huh ? Are you talking to me ?" I ask while looking around if she is trying to scold another person.

"Yes ! You ! How dare you pretend not to know me ?!" she cries.

"Do I know you ?"

"Oppa, who is she ?" asks Mina.

"I don't know !"

"Woahhh ! So, you're getting married now ?! You make me pregnant and yet you don't want to be responsible ?!" she yells which makes me surprise.

"I don't even know you !" I scold her.

"How could you let this baby live without a father... I'll revenge to you later !" she yells before running out from the cafe.

I'm froze. Mina looks at me with dissapointment while her mother gives a death glare to me.

"I'll cancel the wedding ! Don't you dare to meet my daughter anymore ! She don't deserve a cheater like you !" yells Mrs. Myoui and she drags Mina with her.

"I'm dissapointed with you, oppa..." Mina said before she follows her mom.

I sit on the chair weakly. Everyone in the cafe are looking at me. I stand up and walk to my car.

"Why did this happen to me ? And who's that girl ?" I ask myself.

~~

The next day, I ask Taehyung to accompany me to release my stress. We walk to our favourite cafe.

"Let me buy our drinks." I offered and walk to the counter. I lined up behind a girl who is ordering her drink. When she's about to leave, she left her purse on the counter.

"Hey, miss ? You forgot your purse !" I said and she turns around.

"Ahh ! Gumaw-"

She stops her word when she saw me. I look at her carefully.

Wait-

"Yah ! You're that girl who disturbed me yesterday, right ?" I ask half-shouted which makes everyone looks at me.