Bet [EXO Sehun+TWICE Mina]

It's a nice sunny day for Mina to start her work. She is working as a part time barista because she is still a high schooler. She wears the apron and start brewing coffee for her customer.

The cafe was usually calm and quiet not until that evening. A group of boys enter the cafe and start making noises.

"They're so noisy ! Look at other customer become uncomfortable because of them !" scolds Sana who is Mina's partner for that day and also her classmate.

Mina sighs. She opens her apron and untie her hair.

"Where are you going ?" asks Sana.

"I'm going to ask them to keep quiet."

"Why did you untie your hair ?"

"My mom said I look fiercer when I let my hair go." Mina chuckles before she walks to the boys.

The boys are laughing happily until Mina comes. Mina clears her throat.

"Can you please low your voice ?" Mina asks politely but the boys ignore her and talk even louder.

"Excuse me !" Mina shouts.

"Ouh ? Are you talking to us ?" asks a boy.

"Obviously. You think this wall can talk ?"

"Okay, we're sorry Miss..." the boy looks at Mina's nametag before he finishes his words.

"Miss Myoui Mina. Wow Triple M ! Your name doesn't sounded like korean. Where are you from ?"

"Do I have to tell everything to you ? It's my privacy and you're invading it." said Mina.

"I'm just asking where did you come from !" the boy pouts.

"And I was asking you guys to low your voice. That's all and thank you." Mina smiles and bows to them.

"It's okay, Baekhyun. Stop pouting. You look very ugly just like her if you pout." said his friend.

"What the-" Mina calms herself down trying not to create chaos.

"Ugly like you too." said Mina while smiling and she walks to Sana and continue her work.

"Yah !" scolds the guy but Mina ignores him.

~~

The alarm start ringing which cause Mina to wake up from her sweet dream world. She groans in annoyance.

"School who ? More like hell !" she mumbles as she grabs her towel.

She takes her bath and wears her school uniform.

"Minaaa ! Are you doneee ?" Mrs. Myoui shouts from downstairs.

"Almost done !"

Mina runs to downstairs and immediately wears her shoes.

"Don't skip your breakfast, sweetie." said Mrs. Myoui while dragging Mina to the dining table.

"Mama ! I'm late already !" Mina whines.

"Late ? It's 6.45 a.m. ! That's too early, honey ! Now sit and obey to your mom if you want to get good result."

Hearing the 'good result' words makes Mina obeys. She opens her shoes and eat with her mom and dad.

"How's your work ?" asks Mrs. Myoui.

"Normal. Nothing interesting happened."

"Why you still want to work ? I've told you thousand times that I can afford you. I mean, we are rich. I've never heard a daughter or son of a CEO works as a part-timer." said her dad.