Goodbye [BP Lisa+BTS Jungkook]

Lisa's POV
"Tia ? Come here, baby. Let me comb your hair."

A 5 years old girl walks to me with a grumpy face.

"But, I don't want to ! I want to play !" she shouts.

"Then, there will be no candies for you."

"Candies ?!"

"Yeah. Aunt Jennie told you that she will bring us to Aunt Jisoo's candy shop, remember ?" I ask and she immediately nods.

She runs to me and sits infront of me. I dry her hair using the hairdryer before combing her smooth hair.

"Omma ? Where's appa ? I've never seen him and you never told me about him. Why ?" she asks with her cute voice. I'm startled by her sudden question.

"Appa ? He died in an accident before you were born, dear. Now, don't ask me about him, okay ? I can take a good care of you eventhough he is not here anymore." I said and continue combing her hair.

*flashback*

"Jeon Jungkook ! Answer my call !!" I screams while holding my belly. I call him for the 11th times but he didn't answer.

"Mrs. Jeon ! Omo ! Let me call the ambulance !" shouts my maid as soon as she saw me bleeding at the stairs. Yeah, I'm pregnant.

*skip after Lisa arrived at the hospital*

I open my eyes and there's Jungkook staring at me. I look at my belly. Ouhh.. I'm not giving birth yet.

"Lisa..." he called me.

"Nae ?"

"I know that this is not the right time to say this but.... I want to divorce you." he said while lowering his head.

"W-what ?! Why ?!"

"Sorry, Lisa. I've paid my debt to your family. You're free now."

"Can't you atleast wait until this baby born ? She needs her father." I said but guess what ? He won't listen to me.

"Sorry again Lisa. But, this is my final decision. I'm going to divorce you. I'll go back to Busan and live with my family." he said and he walks away.

"Jungkook ! Wait !" I shout and he turns around.

"Can you please let me use your surname for this child ? Atleast she knows that she have a father." I ask.

"Sure. She's my daughter afterall." he said and leave my room. My tears falls. I want to scream but that makes me feel more pain. I love you Jeon Jungkook but why did you do this to me ?

~~

Tia's POV
I immediately storms into Aunt Jisoo's candy shop. I run hardly which cause me to fall infront of a man. I cry. He helps me up and hugs me to comfort me.

"You should be more careful, dear." he said.

"What's your name ? Where's your parent ?" he asks while wiping my tears.

"M-my name is J-jeon Tia." I sobs.

"Really ? Wow ! We have the same surname ! You're cute ! Here, take this candy and stop crying, okay ? Goodbye, Tia !" he said and waves to me before he left.

I stop crying as soon as he left. Aunt Rosé walks to me with a big smile. She's Aunt Jisoo's sister btw.

"My cutie Tia !!!" she shouts and hug me.

"Where's omma ?" she asks.

"She- Ouh ! There she is. With Aunt Jennie !" I reply while pointing at Omma and Aunt Jennie who is giving me a death glare. I grinned.