My Hwarang [BTS V+TWICE Sana]

"Sana-chan, what're you going to do tomorrow ?" asks Jeongyeon.

"Please don't say that she will be watching drama... Please.. Please..." whisper Chaeyoung and Mina together with their eyes close while holding each other hands.

"Tomorrow ? I'll be-"

"She will spend her time watching drama of course." said Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung and Mina open their eyes and sigh.

"We know that's the answer." said Momo.

"Dissapointed but not surprised." said Nayeon.

"Correct ! Why bother asking when you already know the answer ?" Sana laughs.

"We're just hoping for a new answer from you." said Jihyo.

"Well, I always watch dramas because my precious time is worth to be wasted on them."

"Btw, any drama recommendations ?" asks Sana and that's when she heard many drama's title from her besties.

"Scarlet Heart !!"

"Are You Human, duh !"

"My Love From The Star~"

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim !"

"The Heirssss !"

"The Great Seducer !"

"Descendants Of The Sun."

"Hwaranggg !!"

"Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo !"

"Heol ! I wonder if you guys are the one who scolded me for being a K-Dramarians." said Sana.

"We watch K-Drama too but not an enthusiast like you." Tzuyu sips her tea.

"I want to watch drama that have K-Idol in it." said Sana ignoring Tzuyu's words.

"Scarlet Heart ! EXO Baekhyun is the best !" Mina starts fangirl.

"Hwarang hwarang ! Many handsome idols and actors are in there. BTS V, SHINee Minho, ZE:A Hyungsik. OMG !!!" Mina fangirls again.

"Indeed a KPOP fangirl." Momo laughs.

"I have watched Scarlet Heart for 10 times already. I will watch Hwarang so that it'll be my 10th times too."

"Whattt ?! 10 times ? What the f-"

"Language, Son Chaeyoung !" scolds Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"Whatever it is, don't forget to finish your assignment." said Tzuyu and she sips her tea again.

"Eyyy !! What a mood ruiner !" scold the other and all of them slap Tzuyu's arm together.

~~

It's rainy that morning. Sana wakes up because it's too cold.

"What a perfect weather to watch drama !" said Sana.

She takes a quick shower. She wears an oversized hoodie and short pants. She went downstairs to take some snacks.

"Mom ! I'm going to watch drama ! Please don't disturb me !" Sana shouts while walks to her room.

"Again ?! Then, who is going to help me buy some groceries ?!"

"I'll buy it ! Call me when you're going to make dinner !"

She even have a 'Do Not Disturb A Girl Who Is Watching Drama If You Want Them To Get A Good Result In Exam !' board on her door. It's a D.I.Y. stuff made by Sana.