Confession [BTS Jimin+TWICE Dahyun]

Jimin's POV
"Jiminieee~" shouts Dahyun from far.

She is running to me with her short legs lol so cute ! I smile to her and immediately grabs her hand.

"Pabo ! We're late because of you ! Come on !"

I drag her to our classroom. I take a peek to see whether the teacher has arrive or no. Damn ! Mr. Lee already start the lesson. When he is writing on the board, I crawl with Dahyun into the class using the back door.

Sana saw us and she rolled her eyes. She looks at Mr. Lee and immediately give us sign to keep crawling. Unfortunately, I can't hold myself from sneezing. Mr. Lee immediately turn around.

"Who is that ?" he asks.

"Ah-choo ! Ahh mianhae Mr. Lee... I'm not feeling well today..." said Sana while wiping her nose.

"Okay then... Do you want to get some rest ?"

"No no I want to study hehe..."

After Mr. Lee starts writing on the board back, Sana give us sign to keep crawling again. Taehyung who is sitting beside Sana saw us and he try to hold his laugh. Finally, we made it to our seats ! Thanks to Sana !

"Eh ? Mr. Park ? Miss Kim ? When did you arrive ?" asks Mr. Lee.

Dahyun and I froze by his question.

"They've been there since you start your class, Mr Lee." said Sana.

Gosh ! Thanks Sana !

"Ouhh okay... This is the topic that we will be learning today."

I sigh in relief. After the school finish, I immediately runs to Sana and Taehyung.

"Gosh ! Thanks Sana ! You're such a good friend !" I hug her.

"Hey ! Get your hands off from my girlfriend !" scolds Taehyung while trying to separate me from Sana.

Sana chuckles. "Welcome~ It wasn't my first time doing it btw." said Sana and I grin.

Yes, Dahyun and I always late. Sana will come to school with Taehyung while Dahyun with me.

Sana and Taehyung are in relationship but me and Dahyun ? We're just friends or I can say that she is like my younger sister but in the same age with me. I'll wait for Dahyun everyday to make sure she is not alone so she will be safe.

"Let's go back home now. I'm tired." I said to Dahyun.

"Oh come on Jimin ! Don't you remember ? We promised them to watch a movie at Taehyung's house !" said Dahyun.

"But, I'm tired !" I whined.

"Ayy ! You got no jams Jimin !" scolds Taehyung.

"Hey ! Alright alright let's go..." I give up.

We walk to Taehyung's car. I sit with Dahyun at the back and Taehyung drive us to his house. We entered his house and there are 5 boys at the living room.

"Sana noona !!!" shouts Taehyung's younger brother, Jungkook and he hugs Sana.

"Kookie !" shouts Sana back. Dahyun hide behind me shyly.

"Hyung ? What're you doing here ?" I ask my brother, Yoongi and Hoseok when I saw them.

"We're planning to watch movie together." said Taehyung's older brother, Seokjin.

Yes, my brother, Yoongi and Hoseok are good friends with Taehyung's brother, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook.

Taehyung,Sana and I were good friends since we are 5 that's why we are close with each other but Dahyun, she just entered our school last year and this is her first time seeing mine and Taehyung's brother.