Don't Say Goodbye [EXO Tao+Sehun]

Sehun's POV
"Sehun-ie, what're you thinking about ?" asks my brother, Luhan as he snapped his finger infront of my face.

"Eh, hyung ? When did you arrive ?!" I shout and hug him tightly.

"I just arrive and I immediately come here to see you. Which brother can study peacefully when he knew that his little brother is sick ?" he said and pats my head.

"So, how's China ?" I ask.

"Good ! Okay, now answer me. What're you thinking about earlier ?"

I look at him and without my knowing, my eyes become teary. Luhan become shock and he immediately hugs me.

"Why, hyung ? Why do he have to leave me ? Whyyyy ?!" I yell and Luhan begins to hug me tightly.

"Tell me the whole story brother." Luhan said while patting my back.

~~

*flashback*

I walk out from the hospital after visiting Kyungsoo. I walk to the park and sit on the bench. There's a boy around my age sitting on the same bench too and he's crying.

"Hey, why're you crying ?" I ask and he looks at me with shock face.

"Y-you can s-see me ?!" he shouts.

"Well, I'm not blind yet so yeah, I can see you. What's the matter ?"

"Seriously ?! You can see me ?! OMG ! Finally !!!" he jumps excitedly.

"Hey ! Don't jump like a kid ! What if other people looks at you ? Aren't you shame ?"

"Why should I be shame ? They can't even see me." he said and I laugh.

"What jokes are you telling me ?" I said while laughing hardly.

"Sehun-ie ? What're you doing here ? And why're you laughing alone ?" asks Kai who comes from I don't know where.

"Kai ? Omo do you know how long Kyungsoo hyung nags to me because you didn't answered his call ?! Btw, I'm not laughing alone. This boy is acting weird so I laugh." I said while pointing at that boy.

"Mianhae because he nags to you but you deserve it lol ! But.... There is no one here...." said Kai.

"What're you talking about ? He's here ! Right beside me !"

"I've told you that they can't see me." the boy whisper to me.

"Err.... I think it's better if I go to Kyungsoo hyung now..."

"Err... Y-yeah ! You should go now ! I feel pity for Chanyeol hyung because I left him with Kyungsoo hyung.."

Kai nods and he runs into the building. I look at that boy and he smiles to me.

"W-who are you a-actually ?" I ask.

"I'm Huang Zitao but call me Tao. And stop calling me 'this boy' because I'm older than you !" he scolds me.

"Whatever." I said and walk away from him.

"Hey ! Wait for me !" he shouts.

"Don't follow me !"

"I'll follow you !"

"Go away !"

"Not until you help me !" he shouts and he suddenly appears infront of me.

"Erghhh !! What is it ?!" I ask.

"Help me to tell my family the truth about my death."