Mianhae [GOT7 Jinyoung+TWICE Jeongyeon]

"Jeongyeon-ah, let's go to karaoke when we finish our work !" said Sana excitedly.

"Karaoke ? Not today, squirrel. Mianhae." Jeongyeon grinned.

"Waeeeeeeeee ??!!!" Sana whined while acting childishly.

"Jinyoung oppa will fetch me today ! Hehehehe..."

"J-jinyoung o-oppa ?" Sana stutters when she heard that name.

"Nae, Jinyoung oppa. My husband Park Jinyoung. Wae ?" Jeongyeon asks.

"N-nothing ! B-but I thought you c-came with your car today ? Will you l-leave your car h-here ?"

"Ouhh yea I forgot ! I'll just go back home with my car instead." Jeongyeon said before she continues focusing on her works.

Sana grin awkwardly and she walks to her place. Momo and Mina who are talking look at Sana.

"Does she want to follow us ?" Mina asks.

"No... But-"

"Why ?" asks Momo while looking at her bestfriend's shocked face.

"She mentioned Jinyoung oppa..."

Momo and Mina immediately look at each other and shakes their head. Three of them sigh heavily before they continue their works.

~~

"Nayeon unnieee ! Jihyo !! Dahyunie !!! Chaeyoungie !!!! I'm homeeee !!!" Jeongyeon shouts as soon as she enter the house.

"You don't have to shout !" scolds Nayeon.

Nayeon and Jihyo join Jeongyeon on the couch. Little Dahyun are struggling to get on the couch.

"Aigoo this kid~ You should ask for help."

"Unnie, where is Jinyoung oppa ?" Jeongyeon asks which caused both Nayeon and Jihyo shock.

"J-jinyoung oppa ?" Jihyo asks.

"Gosh ! Why're you guys giving the same reaction like Sana ?!"

Jeongyeon left them and went upstairs. Nayeon and Jihyo look at each other.

"Mina called me earlier and she said that Jeongyeon unnie mentioned Jinyoung oppa again when she was talking with Sana unnie earlier." said Jihyo.

"I'm pity for that girl..." Nayeon said while letting out a big sigh.

~~

"Yah ! Park Jeongyeonnnn !!! Wake upp !!" Nayeon shouts from downstairs.

Jeongyeon walk to the kitchen with her messy hair and sit on the chair. Nayeon and Jihyo look at Jeongyeon.

"Why're guys looking at me like that ?" she asks.

"Go and brush your teeth first, unnie. Do I have to remind it omg !" scolds Jihyo.

"Ahhh mian hehehe~ Don't eat until I arrive ! Wait for me~" Jeongyeon said and and she went upstairs.

Few minutes later, she joins Jihyo and Nayeon on the dining table.

"Wait, unnie... Why does Jinyoung oppa didn't join us ?" asks Jeongyeon.

Nayeon stop eating and look at her plate blankly. Her eyes slowly become teary and it fall on the plate. When Jihyo heard Jinyoung's name, she also stop eating and make a disgust face. She puts her chopstick and spoon down harshly before she walks to her room.

"What's wrong with that girl ?! Omo ! Why're you crying, unnie ?" Jeongyeon asks and immediately holds Nayeon's hand.

"Please, Jeongyeonie... Stop making us suffer like this... Stop asking about Jinyoung oppa..." Nayeon said while her tears still flowing.