Aishiteru [GOT7 Jackson+TWICE Momo]

Jackson's POV
"Jackson oppaaaa !!" shouts Momo while running to me.

I laugh to her childishness. I open my arm to hug her but who might know that she will fall before she arrive to me. Everybody around us look at her. Some of them are laughing while some of them look at her pitifully.

"Momoring ! Are you okay ?" I ask while trying to help her up.

"Omg I'm so ashamed hahahaha ! I think I'm spending too much time with Sana until her clumsiness have been transfer to me." said Momo while laughing.

"Come on, we'll eat jokbal. My treat." I said while giving her a peck at her cheeks.

"JOKBAL !!" she said and quickly drags me to the jokbal restaurant.

After finish eating, we walk to our car before Momo notice something.

"Oppa ! That's cotton candy !" she shouts while pointing to the cotton candy shop which is located across the road.

"Aigoo... Are you still hungry ?" I ask and pat her head. She grins and nod repeatly.

"Let's buy it !" she said before she runs to the cotton candy shop. She runs without looking at the traffic light.

"Yahh !" I shouts when I saw a car is driving towards her. Momo froze when she see the car. I jump to the road and immediately push her away. That's when my vision turns to black.

~~

Momo's POV
I wait outside the room while Sana is trying to calm me.

"I-it is my fault, S-sana. He sacrifises h-himself to save m-me." I said while crying.

"No, it's not your fault. Don't think about that, okay ?" Sana hugs me tightly. Mark who is Sana's boyfriend and Jackson's bestfriend sits beside Sana.

"Which of you are Jackson Wang's family ?" asks the doctor who just came out from the room.

"I'm his girlfriend."

"I need to talk with his family."

"His family live at Hong Kong. He don't have any family here." I said.

"Okay then... Mr. Wang is stable now but... he might not remember certain things because of a strong impulse on his head." explains the doctor.

"Will he recover by any chance ?" asks Mark who seems worry.

"He will but it'll take a long time for him to remember. You can visit him now."

"Alright, thankyou doctor." said Mark and we bow to the doctor. We enter the room and there is Jackson laying on the bed. He looks very calm.

"Oppa, mianhae..." I said while holding his hand and put my head on his chest.

"Who are you ?"

I lift my head and saw Jackson is looking at him weirdly.

"Oppa !" I hug him tightly before he releases our hug.

"Mark, Sana. Who is she ?" asks Jackson. Woah.. Okay ! Maybe he will remember Mark because they're friends and Sana because she is Jackson's cousin. But, I'm his girlfriend !

"She's your girlfriend. Hirai Momo. You don't know her ?" asks Sana.

"No... Arghh !!" he groans while holding his head.

I look at him in disbelief. Is this really happening to me ? My boyfriend have an amnesia because of me and he forgot me ? I thought that just happen in drama....

~~

I walk to the dancing academy and go to the first floor. I work there as a dancing teacher with Sana,Jackson and Mark. When I enter, I saw three of them are laughing together.