Orphan [GOT7 Jinyoung+BP Jisoo,JB+Jennie,Bambam+Lisa]

"Yah ! Jisoo ! Why are you so fast ?!!!" Jinyoung shouts while chasing Jisoo.

"Catch me if you can, oppa~" Jisoo teases Jinyoung and run to Lisa who is reading a book.

"Eishhh ! Don't play around me ! Go and disturb Jaebum oppa !" scolds Lisa which makes Jinyoung and Jisoo stop running.

"Ayy this girl talks like she is older than me." said Jisoo while glaring at Lisa.

"I'm 7 years old but my mind is 12 years old but you ? You're 9 years old but your mind is 5 years old." said Lisa which makes Jisoo pouts.

"You guys are weird. I'm 10 years old and my mind is 10 years old." said Jinyoung proudly while flipping his hair.

"Lalisa ! Jinyoung ! Jisoo ! Come in now ! Mrs. Lee wants to introduce our new friend !" shouts Jaebum.

"Naeee !!" said the trio and they run into the orphanage building.

They sit on the chair with Jaebum. Four of them are very close. The atmosphere in the building is so quiet. Suddenly, a woman appears with a boy by her side.

"Guys, this is your new friend, Bambam. He'll be in the same room with Jaebum and Jinyoung. Treat him well and don't bully him because you know what will happen if you broke the rules, right ? Now, walk to your room and sleep." said Mrs. Lee coldly.

The childrens listen to Mrs. Lee and walk to their room so does Bambam. He tries to find his roommates. He walks to Jisoo and Lisa who are heading to their room.

"Do you know Im Jaebum and Park Jinyoung ?" he asks.

"Ouhh yess !! Their room is at second floor infront of the bathroom." Lisa replies and Bambam bow to her.

"Thankyou noona." he said and walks to his room.

"Noona ? How old is he ?" asks Jisoo.

"I don't know." said Lisa.

Bambam knocks the door slowly and wait until the door open. Two tall boys look at him blankly.

"Are you Bambam ?" asks Jaebum and Bambam nods slowly.

"Come in, kiddo ! We have to sleep now or else you can't eat for 2 days." said Jinyoung and he drags Bambam into the room.

"Sleep ? But, it's only 7 p.m. ?" Bambam asks while climbing on his bed.

"It's the rule here, Bam-ie. You have to sleep at 7 p.m. and wake at 6 a.m. The rules at this orphanage are so strict." said Jinyoung.

"Fyi, this is not orphanage. This is hell. We have tried to escape for 7 times but failed." Jaebum said while rubbing his eyes.

"Escape ? Why should you ?" asks Bambam.

"You'll know soon but now, just listen to us and sleep." said Jinyoung before he switch off the light.

~~

"Wake upppppp !!!!!" a voice shouts and start knocking on every door loudly.

Jaebum and Jinyoung immediately wake up and fold their blankets. When they want to wake Bambam up, someone open their door.

"Oppa ! Palli ! Or else we will be punish !" whisper Jisoo who opened the door.

"Let me wake this boy first." said Jinyoung.

"Bambam-ah... Wake up !!"

Bambam opens his eyes and Jinyoung immediately grabs his hand and lead him to downstairs. Jaebum, Jisoo and Lisa follow from their back.

"5 of you ! Stop right there !" shouts Mrs. Lee and she walk towards the kids which makes them froze.

"You guys are 4 minutes late and I have to punish you guys. I wake you guys up at 8 a.m. today but you still wake up late ? Stand under the sun with only one leg and raise both of your hands. Go now !" she shouts.