Crime II [TWICE Sana+Tzuyu]

Author's note: The girls are older than Jimin and this is a sequel from Jimin and Jeongyeon's one-shot.

~~

Nobody's POV
Sana walks to her office with Momo. They keep talking about the case that Jeongyeon is handling. Suddenly, two woman in police uniform walks out from their office.

"Chewyyyy !!!!" Sana shouts while running to Tzuyu.

"Ah unnie ! You startled me !" scolds Tzuyu before she laughs.

"Minari~" calls Momo while hugging Mina's arm.

"Where is Jeongyeon unnie ?" asks Mina.

"Jeongyeon ? Ouhh ! She is at the hospital handling her first case." said Momo.

"Ahh really ? Let's have a lunch together ! It's been awhile since we ate together." said Mina and they agree.

It's true. They're busy with their jobs and they rarely got to meet each other eventhough they're living under the same roof.

~~

After eating, Momo, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu went back home. And that's when Jeongyeon come with a smol boy.

"Who is he ?" asks Sana.

"He is Park Jimin and I'm handling his mom's case." said Jeongyeon.

"He seems sleepy ! Let me take you to your room." said Sana while guiding small Jimin to guest room.

"Okay then.... Why is he here ?" asks Tzuyu while takes a glance at Sana and Jimin.

"Err... His mom just passed away and I can't send him to his father's house. Her mom said his father always torture him...Can we let him live with us for awhile ? Besides, he is just a high school boy." Jeongyeon said half-whispered.

"No if he distract Sana unnie's attention away from me." Tzuyu mumbles but her unnies manage to hear it.

"What is it ?!" asks Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina in unison.

"Eh ? N-nothing ! I want to sleep now bye." said Tzuyu before she runs to her room that she share with Sana.

On her way, she walks past by the guest room. She takes a peak inside the room and there is Sana patting sleeping Jimin's head like a baby.

"Tchh ! That boy is a high school boy not a 3 years old boy !" Tzuyu mumbles.

Suddenly, she feels like someone is tapping on her shoulder. She turns around and there is a small girl behind her.

"Yah ! You scared me !" Tzuyu scolds her in half-whispered tone.

"What're you doing ?" asks Chaeyoung.

"N-nothing !" Tzuyu said while entering her room.

A few minutes later, Sana enters the room while flashing a big smile at Tzuyu. Tzuyu ignores her and immediately pull her blanket over her head. Sana senses something wrong.

"Chewy-yah, have you eaten yet ?" asks Sana but Tzuyu just hums.

"Have you take a bath ?"

Tzuyu hums again.

"Have you-"

"Oh shut up unnie ! I want to sleep !" Tzuyu shouts which makes Sana startled.

Sana pouts and walks to her bed. She wonders what is wrong with the younger.

~~

The next morning, the girls wake up early because they promised Jeongyeon that they will help her with her case. Jeongyeon have already went to investigate first before the girls.