Married To An Anti-Fan [GOT7 Yugyeom+TWICE Tzuyu]

[BREAKING] JYP announced that GOT7 Yugyeom will be married next month. JYP said that Yugyeom will still be active with GOT7 even after he is married.

~~

"Yugyeom-ah !!!!! Is it true ?!!!" shout all of GOT7's members when Yugyeom enters the practice room.

Yugyeom just frown to them.

"What's with that frown ?" asks Jaebum.

"It is an arranged marriage. My parents are close with her parents. I don't even know her."

"Seriously ? You don't even know her name ?" asks Mark.

"I know a little about her. She is a Taiwanese according to my mom. My mom said she is pretty and tall. Her name is Chou Tzuyu."

"OMG our maknae is going to be someone's husband soon !!" said Youngjae while faking his tears.

"Jinyoung hyung can't kill Yugyeom anymore hahahahah !" laughs Bambam.

"Then I will change my target to you because you're also our maknae." said Jinyoung which makes Bambam runs behind Jackson.

"Park Gae ! Don't disturb my son !" scolds Jackson.

"When is the wedding ?" asks Mark ignoring the fight between JinBamSon.

"Next month. I hope our ahgases will not be sad about this sudden news." Yugyeom pouts.

"Of course they won't ! They will be happy for you ! Your happiness is their happiness. Their happiness is our happiness too !" said Youngjae.

"Yea ! Our ahgases will understand you. They love us as much as we love them." said Jaebum.

"Is your soon-to-be wife a fan of you ? Who knows she might be an ahgase ? She also doesn't know you, right ?" asks Jinyoung and Yugyeom shrugs his shoulder.

"I hope you're marrying an ahgase !" said Bambam.

"Let's hope so !"

"What if it turns out he is marrying an anti-fan ? Just like EXO Chanyeol's drama ?" said Jackson which makes him earn two smacks from Jaebum and Jinyoung.

"I only can meet her on our wedding day."

~~

"Are you ready ?" asks Bambam and Yugyeom nods.

Bambam looks at Yugyeom with teary eyes. Who knows his bestfriend and soulmate will be someone's husband now ?

"Are you crying ?" asks Yugyeom.

"Of course I am ! You're my bestfriend. I bet we can't meet too often after this !" Bambam wipes his tears.

"Oh Bam-ie !" Yugyeom immediately hugs his bestfriend.

"Oh Gyeom-ie !" cries Bambam.

"Oh Jackson !" said Jackson after the duo call each other names which makes Mark facepalms.

6 of them are Yugyeom's best men. They nervously wait for Yugyeom's bride. Suddenly, the door is open. A girl enters the hall with her father.

"She is pretty tho." said Jaebum to Jinyoung and Youngjae.

Everything went so fast for the members when they finally arrive at the highlight.

"You may kiss the bride now."

Yugyeom and the girl move closer to each other awkwardly.

Mark closes Bambam's eyes.

Jinyoung closes Youngjae's eyes.