Revenge [EXO Sehun+TWICE Nayeon]

"Sehun-ie, I've to move to Seoul..."

"What ? Srsly ? You're going to leave me ?" Sehun pouts.

"I'm sorry... You should come visit me later !" said a girl in high voice to cheer Sehun up.

"If I visit you, you have to buy bubble tea for me, will you ?"

"Ofcourse ! Anything for Oh Sehun !" she laughs.

~~

"Anyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida." Sehun bows.

"Sits anywhere you want." said the teacher.

There are 2 empty seats. One is beside a creepy girl with messy hair and another one is in between two boys. For sure Sehun will choose to sit in between the 2 boys.

When the teacher leave, the class begin to make noise. Sehun just sit alone minding his own business. Sehun lifts his head when a girl suddenly grabs the messy girl's hair and drag her to the back of class.

"Who told you to open your mask ?!" the girl shouts while kicking the messy girl's stomach repeatly.

"Yah ! What are you-"

When Sehun is about to help the girl, 2 boys who sit beside him hold his hand and force him to sit.

"Never involve yourself in those kind of matter. You don't want to be like her too."

"Yeah, just mind your own business or you'll be the one who will lay down like Nayeon."

"Nayeon ? Why is it so familiar ?" Sehun thought.

"Seriously ? You guys are letting a weak girl being bullied like that ? That's why too harsh !" Sehun shouts which makes the girl stop kicking Nayeon and look at him.

"What did you said ?" she asks. She walks to Sehun while smirking.

"You're lucky because I won't hurt this handsome face. Mind your own business, new boy or else this beautiful face of your will not be this beautiful anymore." she said while cupping Sehun's cheeks.

She walks out from the class and Sehun immediately went to the back of class. He help the girl they called Nayeon up.

"Are you okay ?" Sehun asks and she nods.

"Thankyou for care..." she smiles weakly before she walks to her seat.

Sehun look at her pitifully. Like seriously ? Her own classmates just ignore it when she was being bullied ? No one is helping her.

~~

A month have passed and Sehun still can't believe that the whole class is still ignoring Nayeon when she was being bullied by Yumi. Without missing a day, Yumi will torture Nayeon. She has cut Nayeon's hair, hurt Nayeon by cutting Nayeon's cheek and wrist and more.

Sehun wish he can help Nayeon but whenever he want to, Yumi's friends will stopped him. Sehun can just help Nayeon when Yumi left the class.

"Why're you still helping me ? I'm just a burden." said Nayeon while Sehun is helping her walk to the nearest clinic.

"How could I let you hurt just like that ? I'm sorry I can't defend you because Yumi's boy friends are way too strong."

"It's okay, atleast there is someone who cares about me." Nayeon smiles.

"Do you want to have bubble tea with me ? It's my treat since you always help me." asks Nayeon.

"Sure !"

After having bubble tea, both of them went for dinner together. Nayeon eats like she have never eat for a month.

"Why are our classmates ignored you when you're bullied ?" Sehun asks.