Exchanging Souls [GOT7 Mark+BP Rosé,Bambam+Lisa]

Rose's POV
Why is my head hurt so much ? It's hard to move my body. I open my eyes slowly and there are many people gather around me.

"Where am I ?" I ask them while holding my head.

"You're awake !" said a woman and she hugs me. Who is she ?

"What happens to me ?" I ask them.

"You have an accident !" scolds that woman.

"What ?!"

*flashback*

"Yah ! Lisa ! Give my wallet back !" I scold her while chasing her.

Lisa is my classmate. I prefer her as an enemy. We always fight whenever we meet each other. That day, she took my wallet without my permission and I chase her. I chase her until we arrive at the road. Lisa runs without looking the traffic light and I just follow her.

"Girls ! Don't run !!" shouts a woman who is waiting for the traffic light to turn from green to red.

Baam !

*end of flashback*

Ouhh yeahh... I chase Lisa, that's why... But, where is Lisa ? And.. Who is this woman ?

"Park Chaeyoung ! You're awake !!" shouts a familiar voice.

I look around and I spot my mom at the other bed beside me. There is a girl on that bed and she is.... ME ?! How did my mom hug me when I'm on another bed ?! Am I dead ?!

"Lisaaa !! Finally,you're awake ! (in Thai language)"

I turn around and a man hugs me. I don't know what is he saying but I could only understand 'Lisa'. Why're they calling me Lisa ?

"Miss Manoban, are you okay ?" asks a doctor.

"Manoban ? Who ? Me ?" I whisper to her.

"Err.. Yeah. You're Lalisa Manoban,right ?" asks the doctor.

"WHAT ?!" I shout and immediately runs to the toilet.

I wash my face and breath heavily. It's impossible ! How can I be Lisa ? Is that her parents ? How can her parents didn't recognize their own daughter ? I look at the mirror to fix my hair. But then, I saw Lisa in the mirror. But, how can I saw her when I'm alone in this toilet ?

Wait a minute... OH NO ! Don't tell me that.... I AM IN LISA'S BODY ?! I run to my bed and there is no one at there.

"Who are you looking for Miss Manoban ? Are you looking for your parents ?" asks a nurse.

"Er... Yeah !"

"Visiting time have end so, they have to go." said the nurse.

"Ouhh... Thankyou !"

If visiting time have ended, that's mean I can go to the bed where I saw my mom,right ? It's just right beside me but it is close with curtain. I open the curtain and there is a girl looking at me with a shock face.

"W-who are y-you ?!" she asks me.

"A-are you Lisa ?" I brave myself to ask her. It's so ridiculous.

"Yeah, but... Why did you look like me ?" she asks me again.

"It's me, Rosé !" I said and I sit on her bed.

"What ?!" she shouts.

I give a spoon to her so she can see her own reflection. She is so shock when she saw me at the spoon.

"Don't tell me...." she said.

"I think our souls change..." I continue her word.

"Damn it ! That's why that woman speaks in English with me ! I don't even understand what is she talking about !" said Lisa.