The Invisible Girl [GOT7 Mark+TWICE Sana]

Sana's POV
As I enter the school building,I immediately walks slowly to someone's locker. I put a lollipop inside the locker and close the door. When I look at the name, it really makes my day brighter than usual.

Mark Yi En Tuan

I quickly run to my class before someone caught me. Mark is my crush since I was 12 years old. I think this have already become my habit. Everyday, I'll give him a lollipop without missing a day. I'm too shy to confess because for him, I'm just an invisible girl who doesn't exist in his world.

"Sana-chan~" said Momo.

"Yes ?" I reply.

"I just confess to Jackson !! And you know what is the most surprising ? He accept me !!! I'm so happy !!" shouts Momo which makes all of our classmates watch us unsatisfiedly.

"You're so lucky. You're pretty, so you can be more confident with yourself." said Sana while watching herself in the mirror.

"What if I confess to Mark ? Me ? Confess to Mark ? LOL ! It's going to be the whole school's joke. How can an ugly nerdy like me confess to school's hottie like Mark ? Besides, I'm just an invisible girl for him." I thought.

~~

I'm on my way to the cafeteria alone. I supposes to go with Momo, Tzuyu and Dahyun but I have to go to the toilet first,so I ask them to go first. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Mina have probably been waiting for us. We're not in the same class. On our way, I accidentally tripped on my own shoelaces and I fall on the ground.

"Auchh!!" I groan.

I can feel that everyone saw me because I can hear them chuckling. I let my hair cover my face because I'm too embarassed ! Ahh Clumsy Sana !

"Are you okay ?"

I lift my head and there is Mark offering his hand to me. I take his hand and he help me to stand up.

"G-gumawo Mark..."

"It's okay. Btw, what's your name ? I've never seen you before."

"I'm Minatozaki Sana. We're in the same class..."

"Seriously ?! How can I not realize your existance ?"

"I-I need to go now. Gumawo."

I left Mark and run to the cafeteria.

~~

Since the fell incident, Mark have been more closer to me. He always treat me nicely and he used to compliment me everyday !

"You looks pretty today !"

"How can I don't realize an existance of a pretty angel like you before ?"

"I've never seen someone beautiful like you !"

Those words really makes me melt tho ! It's a lie if a girl won't fall for it ! Well, at least a girl who are madly in love like me. I've decided that I'll confess to Mark today !

"Why did you want to meet me, pretty ?" asks Mark.

"Err... Actually I-"

"You're ?"

"I... Err.. I.."

"You what ?"

"I... Err..."

"Sana !!" he shouts.

"I like you !!"

I immediately close my mouth amd slaps myself repeatly.

"What ? Woah... I didn't expect that." said Mark while scratching his nape.