Crime [BTS Jimin+TWICE Jeongyeon]

Author's note; Jeongyeon is older than Jimin in this story.

~~

"Park Jimin ! What've you done this time ?!" scolds Mrs. Park.

"I didn't do anything !" said Jimin.

"Seriously ?! Principal called me earlier and he said that you are fighting again ? What's wrong with you ?!"

"That boy was bullying my friend and I just wanted to stop him !"

"Do you have to fight with him ?! Who is your friend ?!"

"He punched me first ! My friend is Kim Taehyung ! And yes ! I've to fight with him because he is Jeon Jungkook and he is messing with my friend !"

"Do you have to reply it with a punch back ?!"

"I hate you ! You never love me ! I'm just protecting my friend and myself but you blame me like I'm the one who started the fight ! I don't need a mother like you !"

PANG !

A slap hit right on Jimin's chubby cheeks. Jimin looks at his mother with his teary eyes. He clenched his teeth and turn away. He holds his cheeks while walking to the stairs slowly.

"J-jiminie... Mianhae..." said Mrs. Park while grabbing Jimin's wrist.

Jimin slowly release his mom hand and walk slowly.

"Jimin-"

Jimin stop walking when he heard a bang behind him. He turns around just to found Mrs. Park's bleeding body on the floor.

"Omma !!" Jimin shouts and runs to his mother.

Suddenly, he heard a footsteps behind him. He turns around and there is a masked woman is pointing her gun at him. Jimin falls on his knee when he saw the gun.

"W-who are y-you ?" Jimin asks.

"You don't know me, Park Jimin. I'm just following his order. Mianhae but I've to kill you too." said the woman.

"P-please don't k-kill me !"

"And why should I listen to you ?"

Suddenly, they heard police siren infront of the house.

"You're lucky little boy. I'll let you live for now." she said before she runs through the kitchen's door.

Jimin who is still shock immediately turn to his mother. He holds his mother with his trembling body.

"Omma... Please, hold on... You'll be save... I promise.."

~~

*at the police station*

"When will I get my own case ?" sigh Jeongyeon.

"You should wait Inspector Jeongyeon. Good things never come to you just like that. One day, you'll get your own case." said Sana.

"Yeah, you have to wait just a little bit." said Momo.

"You guys can say it easily like that because you're not in my situation. Our chief always paired you guys together to handle a case but me ? We became inspectors for 2 years in the same time but I've never held a case." said Jeongyeon.

"Maybe he thinks that you're not ready yet to handle a case..." said Sana while scratching her nape.

Sana herself feels guilty towards her bestfriend. Everyone in the police station knows why Jeongyeon can't hold a case. Jeongyeon once have made a big mistake while helping their chief which caused 2 peoples died.