Doctor [BTS V+TWICE Sana]

Taehyung's POV
I'm at a restaurant with my friends Yoongi,Jimin and Jungkook. We have finished our food but not Jungkook. That boy is a food fighter after Jin hyung. We talk with each other while waiting for Jungkook to finish his food. Suddenly, two girls walk beside our table. One of them looks so pale. Extra pale. Unusual pale.

"Ermmm... Miss ? Are you okay ?" I ask.

"Yes ? Yeah, why ?" she said before she cough hardly.

"Are you serious ? You looks pale." said Yoongi.

"YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING !" Jimin shout which cause everyone looks at us.

"I think you have to go to the hospital now, Miss. We're all doctors and we know if something wrong with someone." said Jungkook who have finished his food.

"I-"

Before she could finish word, she falls on the ground.

"Sana unnie !!" shouts her friend.

"Let's take her with us." I said. I lift her in bridal style and bring her to Jungkook's car.

"I think we don't have enough space for us." said Jungkook.

"Sana unnie have a car but I don't know how to drive." the girl's friend said.

"Jimin and I will go with her. Both of you bring this girl to the hospital quickly." said Yoongi hyung to us and we nod.

We separate and Jungkook drive us to the hospital. When we arrive, I take her into the hospital.

"Omo ! What happens ? Ehh ? Sana ?!" asks Mina, one of the nurse. I put the girl on the bed and start examine her.

~~

I walk out of the room and there is a girl outside. She's the sick girl's friend. She looks worried.

"How about her condition ?" she asks.

"Can I know who are you ?"

"I'm Son Chaeyoung, her friend."

"Can I know how was her condition before this ?"

"Well... She always looks pale since 2 years ago. She also became more weak. She always told me that she always felt dizzy,tired and her chest pain. Her nose kept bleeding and she always cough. Sometimes, I saw some bruises on her body. I told her to go to the hospital but she stubbornly said that she's healthy. Can I know what's wrong with her ?" ask that small girl worriedly.

"I have examined her and it have been confirmed that she suffered aplastic anemia. According to your information, all of that are the symptoms of aplastic anemia." I said and the small girl looks shock. Not to laugh but this girl's height is so cute. Jimin can proudly stand beside her.

"Can she recover ?"

"Well... We can do many treatments and one of it is blood transfusion. Can you contact her family ?"

"Her family lived at Japan."

"Okay then... We'll try to find someone with the same group of blood with her. You don't have to be worry, okay ?" I said which cause the small girl smile. I walk to the doctor's room and there is Yoongi,Jimin,Jungkook and Mina.

"Minari, do you know that girl ?" I ask Mina and she nods.

"She's one of my friend. I know her from Tzuyu." she said.

"Tzuyu ? Tzuyu never introduced her to me. Woahh what kind of girlfriend she is ?!" said Jungkook.

"You also haven't told me about her !",said Jimin who is mad at his girlfriend, Mina.