The Truth Untold [TWICE Mina+GOT7 Bambam]

Sanatozaki
guysss

let's do our assignment at Jeongyeon's mom cafe

Prof Lee messaged me that she wanted us to hand in the assignment next week

Momoring
cool

on my way

Nabong
i'm already here

Chaengie
i'll go if Tzuyu and Dahyun go

Chewy
i will go

Dubu
me too

i'm stupid

i need guys to help me with the assignment

Jisoohyo
i'll be there in 10 minutes

Jeongie
cool guys

i'll ask my mom to prepare coffee for us

Minari
okay wait for me

~~

"Where is Mina ?" asks Jeongyeon as she served the coffee to her friends.

"She might stop by at the flower shop again." said Chaeyoung and she's right.

Mina enters the cafe with a bouquet of flower. She smiles to them before she went to the counter.

"Aunty, this is for you !" Mina smiles while giving the bouquet to Jeongyeon's mom.

"Awhh Minari ! You're such a sweet girl !" said Mrs Yoo.

Mina chuckles as she walks to the others.

"You really love to go to that flower shop, huh ?" Jihyo smirks.

"Is it because of the flowers or because of the owner ?" Jeongyeon teases.

"B-because of the f-flowers of course !" Mina stutters but they all already know the truth.

Mina have a crush on the shop's owner. It's just they have never seen the owner because only Mina have been there. They don't even know the gender or age of the owner.

"We never ask this to you but are you by any chance.... G-gay ?" asks Sana.

Sana's question makes Mina chokes on her drink.

"What ?" Sana asks innocently.

"Why you asked that ?" asks Mina.

"Isn't the shop owner is a woman ? Usually woman runs a flower shop." Dahyun guess which makes Mina laughs.

"No ! The owner is a young man around our age." Mina laughs again.

"Young man ?" Nayeon's eyes sparkled.

"Yup. The shop actually belong to his mom but she died. So, he stopped college just to continue his mom's dream to make the shop become successful."

"How did you know ?" Tzuyu asks.

"He told me of course."