Moving In

•••

•••

The stereo was playing oldies and the music travelled around the whole house. Alice was in the kitchen with FP baking cookies for her grandchildren. Alice kept the twins on their high chairs so she could keep an eye on them.

"Al look," FP said. Alice turned around and he flicked batter on her.

"FP," She huffed. "Now come over here and kiss it off of my face."

"My pleasure," FP chuckled. He approached her and kissed her nose. He smiled right after. "Better?"

Alice grabbed the spatula and flicked some of the cookie dough onto him. "Maybe after this." She kissed the batter off of his face in return.

"I think we should make the kids cookies more often." FP loved free kisses from Alice.

"They cannot have alot of cookies." Alice chuckled. "They don't have a big sweet tooth like you."

"Okay but I can still shower you in many kisses," He wrapped his arms around her and pecked kisses all over her. Alice giggled. She loved all of his kisses.

"What you need is a shower." It was true. His clothes were full of flour and so were patches of his hair.

"Will you join me?"

"No. I'm watching the kids," Alice ribbed. He pouted. He wanted her to join in. "I'll still be here when you get back."

"It's not the same," FP dragged his feet towards the stairs. He grabbed the banister and poked his head over to ask her something. "I still have spare clothes here right? Or did I use it up already?"

"I washed it. It's in the first drawer of the dresser." Alice turned to give the twins a cookie each. FP thanked her and went up to her room. He opened the drawer she told him about and it was all full of his clothes. He didn't think he's left that much behind. He grabbed a new outfit and headed off to the bathroom for a shower.

Alice left the twins in their playpen with a couple of their toys to keep them entertained. She went upstairs to check on FP. She saw that he left the drawer open. She went over to the dresser to shut it. She was able to look inside before closing it. There was a lot of clothes. It gave her an idea. When FP stepped out of the shower he found Alice patiently waiting for him. "You're too late." FP dried his hair with the towel. "I'm already fully clothed."

"I had an idea."

"Does it involve being naked?"