Valetines Day

"A day early is close enough, baby." Alice clanked her glass of wine with FP's. He reserved the Speakeasy for them so their kids wouldn't run into them.

"I really wanted to celebrate with you tomorrow but I'm happy we can today," FP smiled and used his finger to tilt her head up higher. "I love you some much, Alice."

"I love you too, FP." Her heart fluttered exchanging those words. FP kissed her and they couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces.

"It's getting late," Alice looked at the clock and sighed. She then looked right back at him. A popped into her mind. "But maybe you can keep me company tonight."

"Well," FP stood up. He walked behind her and wrapped his arms perfectly around her. "Only if I can hold you just like this." Alice tilted her head back onto his shoulder, looking up at him. FP pressed kisses all over her neck. "Let's go." He swooped her up and carried her to the stairs. "FP!" She giggled. "Put me down, you big goof. Put me down."

"No," He laughed and walked up the steps.

•••

"Shh," Alice chuckled as she opened the front door.

"I am being quiet," He whispered. "You have to be quiet." He placed kisses all over her. Alice bit down on her bottom lip. She dragged him up the stairs. She pushed her door open and shoved him in. He fell back and he pulled her down with him. She landed on top of him. "Shh, we're gonna get caught." He smirked. He puckered up his lips. He waited for his kiss.

"You're gonna get us caught," She smacked his chest. FP kicked the door shut and rolled her over. He propped himself up with his elbow. He put a finger on her lips. "We've always been quiet."

Alice moved his finger, "The bed is over there." She served her head around to look at the bed. "Let's actually get on it."

"Are clothes optional?" FP wiggled his eyebrows.

"Like always," Alice whispered in his ear before rushing over to the bed. FP tried to grab at her feet to bring her back but was too slow. "That's my woman," He said almost inaudible. FP pushed himself up and flopped onto the bed over her. "Well hello to you too." Alice ran her hand through his hair. "Nap?"

"Nap," FP agreed. "But first," FP kissed her. It deepened not so long after. The two fell asleep clung to each other an hour later. Alice woke up a few minutes past midnight and looked at the clock. She caressed FP's cheek to wake him up gently. "FP," Alice tried to wake him. "Forsythe." Again she failed. "Baby." She smiled. He looked adorable asleep. "Jonesy," She finally nudged him awake.

"Hmm?" FP muffled into her chest.

"It's tomorrow already," She informed him. "Happy Valentine's day." She felt his smile pressed down on her chest. "Happy Valentine's day," He told her.

"Now get some more sleep," She yawned. "You have to sneak out and back into your trailer in a couple of hours."

•••

An hour before Betty woke up Alice managed to sneak FP out of the house, en route to Sunnyside. She met her down at the table for breakfast once she was awake. "Good morning, mom. Happy Valentine's day." She took a bite of her cereal.

"Good morning, honey. Happy Valentine's day to you too." She walked over to the refrigerator to grab the jug of milk. "Have anything planned with you and Jughead today?"

"Actually yeah, we planned lunch today." Betty told her her date plans for the day. "Since we're talking about lunch why don't you ask Mr. Jones out for lunch?"

"What?" Alice froze as she poured herself a glass of milk. She put the jug down on the island and turned to look at her.

"You should ask him out for lunch. It is Valentine's day." Betty insisted. "Besides Jughead and I have noticed the heart eyes he gives you."

"He does?" Alice was surprised they noticed.

"Oh, come on. He's handsome. You wouldn't mind a simple lunch." Betty encouraged her to ask him out.

"You know what, maybe I will." Alice smiled. She grabbed her milk and made her way to the table.

"Besides we do have security cameras," Betty smirked. "Something tells me Mr. Jones would agree to lunch." Alice blushed. She completely forgot about the cameras outside their house. "Oh, yeah we've known for a while now." Betty referred to herself and Jughead. "And thank you for not doing anything crazy in front of the cameras."

"Oh my," Alice sheepishly looked at her.

"Don't worry," Betty chuckled and zipped her lips. "I'm just glad you're happy. He really makes you happy."

"He really does," Alice was glad to be able to tell her. "I'm going to go call him. Thank you, Betty. I love you."

"Love you too, mom."

Alice went up to her room to call FP. She planned on inviting him over. "Hello, babe?" Alice said once he picked up.

"Alice, hey. Good morning. What's up?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to celebrate Valentine's day today."

"What about-"

"The kids? Yeah, apparently they already knew. We weren't quite secretive, so I would learn." Alice chuckled. "So what do you say?"

"I say," FP rang the doorbell. "Open the door." He hung up and waited for her to come down to let him in. Alice was surprised he got there so quick. She rushed down the steps to get it.

"Good morning, Ms. S." Jughead smiled.

"Good morning, Jug." Alice stepped aside so he could come in. He did so and went straight to Betty in the kitchen. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, babe." FP freely kissed her. "Happy Valentine's day...again."

"Again?" The kids questioned. They saw the happiest smiles on their parents' faces.

"Happy Valentine's day," Alice told him. She deepened their kiss. Jughead and Betty cleared their throats. The couple stopped and looked at them. FP's phone rang and he looked confused. He answered the call and heard Fred's voice on the other line. "Hey keep it down in there."

"What?" FP was baffled.

"Don't think I didn't just see you go into that house. Mhmm, I'm just telling you in advance. I know it's Valentine's day, man."

FP laughed. "What did he say?" Alice mouthed. "You tell that to her." FP passed her the phone. Alice gasped, "Frederick Andrews."

"I'm just saying," Fred said before the phone call ended.

"Anyway," FP began. "I love you." He pecked a kiss on her forehead before pressing his own forehead on hers.

"I love you too."