Whyte Wyrm

Hog Eye sets a row of shots on the bar counter in front of a group of males. They were chanting for FP to break his record of shots in thirty seconds. He was up to 8 and had 15 seconds left to aim for 10. Mustang led a count down at the ten second mark. The young men slammed their fists on the table at every second. "Five seconds FP! Come on one more!" Hog Eye held it up for him. FP took it and chugged it down. They cheered and lifted FP up into the air. Mustang and Tall Boy put him down. He stood crouched over to try to regain a stable form. He was a little unsteady as he tried to get the dizziness out of him. He was indeed drunk. The three boys walked him over to an empty space in the bar to lay down.

"Alice is going to kill you if she knows you got him this drunk," Hog Eye tells Mustang. He was helping Tall Boy lift him up onto the table.

"You're the one that gave him the drinks," Mustang laughed, pinning the blame back on him.

"It's my job," Hog Eye defends himself. "I must respect the customer's request."

"Well then tell her that."

"How out of it do you think he is?" Tall Boy asks. The three of them looked at FP. He was shielding his eyes with his arm to help him fall asleep.

"Considering we had to help him there I say very," Mustang says.

"He'll be fine. Let's just hope Alice doesn't see him tonight."

"That solves today but what about his hangover tomorrow morning?" Hog Eye crossed his arms.

"He's on his own for that," Mustang joked.

"I'm serious," Hog Eye says. "I don't want to deal with an angry Alice tomorrow ripping this bar apart."

"I'll get him an aspirin tomorrow. Nothing to worry about. Just let him sleep it off," Tall Boy left the two alone with him. He went back to the bar to join other Serpents. Mustang shrugged and tagged along. Hog Eye on the other hand had to get back to work. FP felt his head pounding. He was sprawled across the table trying to shut everything out. His ears drowned out the loud music and chatter. His eyes blinded everything out of existence. He was in a whole different world.

The doors flew open and Penny Peabody walked in searching for trouble. It was known by many of the Serpents that she was one to stir up problems. She waltzed over to the open bar to get a drink. Hog Eye handed her a drink quickly and went back to talking to his friends. Penny took a sip and scanned the room. She recognized the dark haired boy laying on the table in the corner of the room. She noted how Alice wasn't there with him. She took the opportunity to go sneak up on him. She pulled up a chair right beside him. "Well hello there FP. Looking handsome tonight."

"Mmm," FP hummed. He didn't hear or pay close attention to what she said. He didn't even know who was talking to him. He fluttered his eyes trying to make out an image. He squinted his eyes trying to see past the blur. Penny brought a flirty hand up to his chin. She stroked his jaw to try to entice him. FP could only see the blonde locks dangling on her head. He took a wild guess at who it was. "Alice?" Considering that everyone knew not to lay a finger on Alice's boyfriend he guessed it was his girlfriend. It was an unspoken rule to leave their significant other alone.

"Whatever you say lover boy," Penny had the audacity to continue. FP was too intoxicated to think straight. "Come on how about we get out of here?"

FP propped his arms on the table to lift him up a bit. He stared at her. He was trying to focus on her face. Something in his gut told him something was off. He was plain drunk and was expecting an earful. "Alice?" He asked again hoping it was her.

Hog Eye noticed Penny's absence at the bar. He looked around the room for her and saw that FP wasn't alone anymore. Penny once again was doing something she wasn't supposed to. "Holy shit. Go get her away from him." Hog Eye nudged Tall Boy. He was pointing over at the two. "Get rid of her. She's trying to get in his pants."

Tall Boy brought Mustang along. They were on their way to remove her from the scene. She was running her hand down his chest flirtatiously and looking down at his lips tempted to kiss him. She did not care about the consequences. "What do you think you're doing?" Tall Boy cleared his throat.

"We're just having a little fun," Penny smirked. "Weren't we babe?"

"You're not Alice," FP slurred. He tried to remove her hand off of him.

"Maybe not but you'll want me more," Penny touches him again. She grabbed his collar and leaned in closer trying to kiss him. They were only an inch away when Alice made an appearance, she was furious at the little stunt she was trying to pull. Tall Boy was actively trying to pull her away from him. FP dangled his head back. He resisted her attempt.

"Get your slimy hands off my boyfriend," Alice stomped over to them. "Don't even dare."

The two boys stepped away to let her handle it. Penny let go and FP flopped back onto the table. She got up and smugly smiled at her. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Leave him alone Penny. He's all mine."

"Why don't we hear him decide?"

"He's intoxicated dumbass," Alice placed a hand on his forehead. She stroked a thumb across as she checked him. She was angry he was drunk but he looked adorable trying to get shut eye. "You know you have to leave my man alone. Get out of here."

"No"

"Get out Penny," Tall Boy crossed his arms. "It's either the easy way or the hard way."

"Fuck you," Penny scoffed. She chugged her drink and left without another word.

"Keep a better eye on him," Alice scolded FP's friends. She sat him up and held his head straight. Tall Boy and Mustang helped get him off the table. "Come on let me take you home. You're wasted."

"No. I'm staying right here," FP dug his heels into the ground. He didn't want to leave with her.

"FP, let's go," She pushed with a little more force.

"I'm not going. I love my girlfriend Alice," FP giggled. He thought it was a funny word but he meant it. He was definitely drunk. He didn't realize it was Alice this time. His vision was still compromised. It was all a blur. Even though he was wasted he couldn't do anything to hurt his girl. "Love. Love sounds funny. Love," FP giggled again. "But I love love love Alice Smith."

"How much did you let him drink?" Alice glared at the boys but deep down she loved what she was hearing. He wouldn't go with a stranger because he loves her. "He doesn't even recognize me."

"But he's confessing his love for you," Mustang hushed her.

"Forsythe baby it's me Alice this time." She tapped his face gently to get him to look at her.

"Prove it. I have a picture of her in my wallet," FP dangles his head back again. The two boys positioned him upright again.

"You do?"

"Mhmm never leave without it."

Alice reached into his back pocket and took his wallet out. She flipped it open and tucked inside was a picture of her inside like he said. She couldn't help but smile from ear to ear. She didn't know he did that. She brought the picture up to her face and stood in front of him. "FP, this is me. Look I'm Alice."

Alice held his chin to look straight ahead. He analyzed the picture and back at her. The look of confusion was not helping. She leaned into his ear and whispered something to him. He chuckled and knew it was Alice for sure.

"What did you say?" Mustang arched an eyebrow.

"Something," Alice flashed a cheeky smile.

"Don't be mad Alice," FP pouts. He was expecting his earful soon. He put an arm around her and she walked him out.

"I'll be mad tomorrow. Let's get you into bed. The hangover you'll wake up to is enough punishment." She waved a hand at the other Serpents. "You all suck!"

"In your dreams!" Hog Eye laughed as they left.