Packing

"Peekaboo," FP removed his hands from his face again. Peaches giggled her heart out every time. Alice stood at the door admiring the scene. Her husband was yet to notice her standing there. "Peekaboo." Peaches laughed a little too hard that time and fell back. FP luckily caught her before she reached his legs. "Careful there, sweetheart." FP sat the little girl up. "You need kisses not bruises." He pecked kisses all over her cheeks.

"Weren't you supposed to be packing, honey?" Alice marked her presence. She approached the bed and peeked over the open suitcase by his side. "Peekaboo!" Peewee popped up to surprise his mother.

"You are just like your father," Alice pulled him out and tickled him. Peewee squealed with joy. FP gestures for her to sit next to him on the bed while he sat up. He cradled their baby girl with one arm and used the other to pull Alice in. Alice flopped onto the bed and chuckled. Peewee jumped on top of them, wanting to join in. Peaches giggled more watching her older brother do as he pleased. Alice looked at FP and smiled. He leaned down to kiss her on the lips. Peewee found his way to his father's back and wrapped his arms around his neck. His legs wrapped around his waist.

"I was going to pack but these two munchkins stopped me." Peaches crawled out of FP's arms and onto Alice. FP grabbed Peewee's hands and kissed his tiny fingers. "Just look at them. It was hard to resist."

"Curse their beautiful parents for making them too adorable," Alice said causing FP to laugh.

"I can't argue with you there," FP agreed. "I'll take the kids with me to get started on Peewee's bag. You can start sorting out our stuff while I get back."

"Gotcha," Alice sat up. FP got out of bed with Peewee still on his back. He moved him over into his arms. He leaned towards Alice and kissed her again before grabbing Peaches with his free arm. "Alright kiddos, off we go." FP walked out the bedroom door and down the hall to Peewee's room.

A few minutes went by and Alice was wondering what was taking FP so long to come back. She finished packing their bag and set it on their bed. She exited the room and heard muffled music coming from down the hall. The closer she walked to their son's room the louder it was. She peeked inside and saw Peewee dancing by FP's side. In his arms was a bouncing baby girl dancing to the music too. FP moved her arms to get her to dance along. He stood in front of the mirror with Peaches. "See that girl," FP sang along to the lyrics. He used her tiny hands to point at the mirror. "Watch that scene." He swayed his hips as he danced too. "Digging the dancing queen."

Alice laughed and he heard. FP turned around when he saw Alice through the mirror. He lowered the volume on the boom box. She had a smirk on her face. "No, keep going. I'm loving this."

"The kids got carried away," FP grabbed another shirt out of the drawer and put it in Peewee's bag, trying to play it cool.

"Mhm, the kids." Alice teased. She grabbed Peaches so he could finish up what he was doing. "Why didn't you tell daddy to let me join in?" She kissed her cheek and made her smile.

"Well daddy was just randomly in a Dancing Queen mood." FP shrugged and finally zipped up the packed bag.

"Mommy dance too!" Peewee insisted. He went over to the boombox and raised the volume. The song had changed. "Oh, we have to dance to this one for sure." Alice felt excited to listen to this song again. "Peewee already seems excited." She pointed out.

"How could we not?" FP gasped. She pulled her in and moved his body with hers. "I feel good," He mouthed his favorite part of the song. They all danced along to James Brown with an extensive amount of joy.

"This is why we can never finish packing."

"Betty and Jughead can wait a little longer," FP said. "We can blame it on traffic."

"Maybe so but we have a grandchild waiting for us too," Alice just smiled at his goofiness.

"Okay maybe you're right," FP jokingly let out a dramatic sigh. "I guess we can put a hold on us having fun to visit the kids and our grandchild."

"You're such a dork."

"Yeah, well, you married me."

"I know," She cheekily smiled. "Because you're my one and only dork."

"Wouldn't have it any other way."