Happiness

•••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

•••

Alice came to visit FP at work. The diner wasn't full of people early that morning. They practically had the place to themselves. He brought her over a cup of coffee and pecked a kiss on her lips as a good morning. "How's your day going so far?"

"Decent. Betty went over to Hermione's house to work on something with Veronica so since I was getting lonely I knew it was time to go visit my man at work."

"Well I'm glad you stopped by. I was getting a bit lonely too," He laughed. He was leaning on the counter as he spoke to her. "Jug should be heading to Fred's to help him and Archie down at the construction site."

"And then there were two," Alice joked.

Betty and Jughead were heading to the diner. They were taking a quick stop so Jughead could talk to his father about something. Betty told Veronica about Jughead helping Archie with his dad so it gave her the idea of going to go visit them at Archie's house before they were busy at work. Veronica accompanied Archie and his father while the other two took a detour. "Yeah, I'm thinking the truck would be better for taking the stuff for Mr. Andrews," Jughead said as he walked alongside her. Betty stopped at the door and looked in through the see through door. "What?"

"I think my mom is here yelling at your dad," Betty sighed. "She can never just leave the man alone."

"I don't think she's yelling at him," Jughead's face changed into a look of confusion. He was staring right at the pair inside. His father was kissing his girlfriend's mother. He yanked the door open. "Dad!" FP and Alice pulled apart. They looked at their kids and didn't know how to get out of the situation. They were caught red handed. "What are you doing?" Jughead was not taking it very well. "You can't just make out with my girlfriend's mom."

"Jug-" FP said as he tried to approach him but he cut him off.

"No, I don't want to hear it," Jughead stormed out. FP tried to follow behind, "Boy!" Betty looked back at her mother before going to go talk to Jughead. "Betty," Alice said. Betty wasn't as angry but she didn't want to talk to her right now. "I'm going to go talk to him." She passed FP outside. He stood there as Jughead ignored him. He handed Betty the keys to his truck to give to him. Betty took them and Jughead drove them away.

•••

"I don't know, Al. He hasn't come home in a few days. Fred tells me he's fine but I'd like him home."

"He'll get over it. I had a talk with Betty and she was mad but she's slowly respecting it as the way it is. He'll come around."

"I hope so," FP wasn't happy with the feeling of his son hating him. "I can't bare have him hate me." Jughead walked up to the trailer. Betty convinced him to go talk to his father after her mother kindly asked her to put the idea in his head. He could hear his father talking to someone inside. He quietly eavesdropped on the conversation. "I can't lose another child."

Faliceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें