Game Night

•••

•••

Alice was in the living room talking to Fred and Hermione. Ever since the pair reconciled they have been very comfortable with publicizing their relationship. Fred came over to his neighbor's house to discuss Hermione's mayoral position. Betty was upstairs with her cousin and Toni. It was a small vixens meeting to discuss the first pep rally of the year.

"Well why don't we get Archie to sing? He could go on after Josie and the Pussycats. It would fill in a time slot." Cheryl thought. "He can let out his inner Troy Bolton and choose both sports and music."

"I could ask him tomorrow. He's out with Veronica tonight," Betty said. "I think that's it for now. What do you two want to do now?"

"Well what do you have to do?" Toni asked.

"Hmm," Betty stood up and went to her closet. "I think I have Pictionary."

"You're going to need a partner though."

"I'll call Jughead," Betty said as she searched her room for the game. She couldn't find it. "I can't find it in here," Betty exits her room and walks down the stairs. The girls were behind her. "Mom! Do you know where Pictionary is? I can't find it!"

"Elizabeth, I'm in the middle of an interview." Alice scolded her for interrupting. Betty apologized for intruding.

"A board game, huh?" Hermione thought about it. She looked at Fred. "We haven't played a board game in years. We should take a break and all play. Are you taking in any more players?"

"The more the merrier. I was just inviting Jughead over." Betty sent him a quick text. He replied instantly telling her he would be on his way soon. "So mom? Do you know where it is?"

"It's in the basement somewhere. I put it there after you and Polly didn't clean it up last time you played," Alice rose an eyebrow and Betty scurried to the basement. Cheryl and Toni went to go seat on the loveseat in the living room where the adults were. Betty came back with the game and placed it on the coffee table. She was setting up when she heard a knock on the door. Alice was looking at the items in the box, particularly the rule book. Betty went to go open the door for Jughead. She was greeted by her boyfriend and his father. She kissed Jughead and then looked at FP. "Hey Mr. Jones."

"Hey Betty," He smiled. "I'll be back for you later." He tells his son.

"Betty!" Alice called for her. Her eyes were still on the game pamphlet. "This says we need to be in pairs. Hermione and Fred have each other. Cheryl and Toni are a pair and now you have Jughead. Am I supposed to just watch?"