Arguement

Peewee is from a few oneshots above (Positive - Work)

(Positive - Work)

•••

FP sat at the kitchen table with papers in front of him. He spent the last hour filling them out for Fred because he had to turn them in tomorrow morning. He had been sitting still for over an hour and has been filling himself up with a lot of water. He decided it was time for a break, specifically a bathroom break. He left his stuff on the table and went to the bathroom. Peewee wandered into the kitchen and saw the papers on the table. He reached for them and went into the living room to fetch his crayons. He did need new paper to color on so that's exactly what he did. He picked out a red crayon and began to draw all over FP's file.

FP came back from the bathroom ready to finish up what he was doing. He noticed that the file was moved from where it was. He gave it a look and noticed he was missing documents. He heard Peewee giggling and looked over at him. He was laying on the floor with his feet up and a hand rolling across the paper. He realized what he was doodling on. "No Peewee! That's daddy's!" FP rushed over to him and yanked the documents back. "We don't color on these. We only color in your coloring book."

Peewee looked up at him and his lip began to quiver. He cried loudly and Alice came to check on what was going on. "What happened?"

"He's in trouble for coloring on my work."

"He's just a child, FP. It was an accident," Alice picked up Peewee to comfort him. She rubbed his back. "You didn't have to yell at him."

"I spent all day working on these. I have to give them to Fred tomorrow morning. I'm going to have to start all over."

"I know he made a mistake but he's only two. We have to be patient with our son. You can talk to Fred. I'm sure he'll understand."

"Al, it's not that easy. He shouldn't have been taking my stuff without permission in the first place."

"Well then you shouldn't have left your stuff out where he could easily get to them." Alice turned away and took Peewee with her. FP stood there frustrated as he watched them walk away from him. Alice picked Peewee's side over his. FP grabbed the file and went next door to Fred's house. He hoped he was home and not at the office.

"Daddy mad," Peewee whimpered to her mother. She rubbed his back. "It's okay, honey. You didn't mean to. He won't be mad at you forever."

"Can I draw picture?"

"Of course, baby. Let me bring you paper and your crayons." Alice kissed the top of his head and went to go grab him his materials. She noticed FP wasn't home when she went downstairs. "What are you going to draw?"

"Peewee and mommy," He grabbed his crayons from her and walked to his kid table in the corner of his room. "And daddy."

"A family picture," She smiled. He was an adorable child. When he finished he patiently waited for his father to come back home. He wanted to give him his drawing as an apology. When the front door opened Peewee ran to the door. He looked down at his feet as he held out the picture in front of him for FP to take.

"What's this?" FP knelt down to his level.

"Peewee sorry," The boy apologized. FP looked at the drawing. It brought a smile to his face. He gave him a hug. "Sorry I yelled at you earlier, bud. It's just that daddy's papers were important. He spent a long time working on them for uncle Freddie."

"Did you go talk to him?" Alice asked.

"Yeah he gave me another set and I finished them with him at his place." FP nodded. "And I'm sorry for arguing with you earlier, Al. You were right."

"I know," Alice cheekily smiled. "But I guess you were slightly also right. It was important stuff he shouldn't have taken from you."

"I was heated at the moment but I can't stay mad at this little nugget for too long," FP picked up Peewee. He pecked kisses all around his face.

"Do I get any of these kisses?"

"Did you defend me?" FP joked. Alice rolled her eyes. "Come over here, baby." She walked to him and he gave her a long kiss. Peewee put his hands on their faces and pulled them apart. "Yuck," He scrunched his nose.

"Oh are kisses only for you?" Alice smirked. FP nodded and the parents bombarded Peewee with kisses. The child giggled but tried to escape the kisses. "Peewee cooties."

"Where did you learn that?" FP laughed.

"Jelly say boys...cooties."

"A boy was here?" FP questioned Alice.

"No," Alice claimed. "But, hey, on the bright side she still thinks boys have cooties."

"Hmm ok," He let it slide. He wasn't ready to have his little girl grow up like his big brother yet. "Come on bud let's hang this picture up on the fridge."

"Daddy color?"

"Sure let's go color."