Chap 8

Yawar

I drove the car to my home despite the fact that i was invited by my grandmother at her her place for dinner. It wasn't like i was invited, i was called by her to meet them all because after all i was a family member. But I didn't have any energy left in me to go anywhere after work. I was doing maximum work these days, confirming deals, taking as many meetings as i could, just to keep my mind diverted.

I was done. With all my heart, i am accepting that i am just so done. I needed love, someone who can just fill the void that i carry within my heart.

I gave all the love i had to everyone who needed it. But what did i get in return? Nothing! No action that could warm my heart.

I pulled the car in a barren, plain place. I sat down on dusty ground, against my car. As vast sky watched upon me, i lit a cigarette.

No one could understand me right now but this silence. So i came to it, to rescue me. "I love her but she doesn't understand."

"I want to marry her but she won't give in. If it wasn't to getting married then what was this relation even for."

"I am tired of convincing her, of explaining myself and apologising when it's not even my fault. I am tired of persuading her."

My phone rang which had be stop rambling. I slid my finger on screen, "hello?"

"Yawar!"

"Han?"

"We saw Kamil going inside Hania's apartment." Safdar informed me.

"What?" I almost shouted. How did he get to know about Hania? "I am coming in a while."

I jumped back into car and drove as fast as i could. Thoughts of Riya from past crossed my mind.

I sucked in a sharp breath, clutching the steering wheel. Nothing will happen. At least not to Hania, his first love.

I parked the car recklessly, stepping down, i took the stairs. I couldn't take elevator and stand there, at least not when my legs were gambling to run to her apartment.

I opened the door as my hands shook with rush when i found the matching key. I opened it wide and called her name. Next thing i did was run to her room. Her bedroom was locked, i banged on it calling her name with all the might.

I stopped for a while as my heart sank down when i heard of her muffled cries  and shuffles. I shook my head, "you bastard." I took a few steps back and with all the might ran into the door. The lock broke down and flew in other dimension as I stumbled in.

He was on the top of her in bed. But she was struggling to get out of his hold. They both looked at me and this was the chance for her to push him down. He fell off the bed and she within a millisecond ran to me.

She hugged me with all her life. I asked her to stand in a corner as i made my way to Kamil. His head had gotten hit with the corner of the table that laid beside her bed. He was struggling to stand up but i punched him and he fell onto the floor again.

"What is your problem Kamil? Just tell me. For God Sake i wanna know. Is it something with your your sick brain or do you have a troubled past?"