Chap 1

As requested, we are bringing this book in a rhythm and adding additional chapters as well.

Bismillah

Yawar•

I woke up to my alarm at 5AM in the morning to find myself in a extremely groggy mood, i groaned under my bed covers. Even if i took maximum hours of sleep yet there was a laziness, my head usually throbbed. Finally i decided to get out of my bed and peek through out the curtains. Then the other thing i usually did was to open the window wide for the fresh breeze to sooth me.

Sky carried dark colour. It was still a few minutes until sun was fully dawned.

I headed up to my bathroom, had a warm comforting shower and put on my jogging suit. I came out and offered my prayer, just after that i checked my wrist watch and it said 6 AM.

Oh Great!

I went downstairs and sat to the dining table. It was my small home which consisted on me and a few of my maids that were really reliable. So even in my absence, they never deceived and did the work honestly and it was a blessing truly.

When you come back home, your home all clean, your food in the fridge, all you need to do was just heat up the food. Yah i know thats amazing.

"Umaima?  Where is my juice?" I called a girl which was the daughter of the previous maid who used to work for me earlier but now due to her breaking health, she sent her daughter. That maid was a mother figure to me and I couldn't turn down her request.

"Yawar bhai its almost ready" she replied.

The next minute she was here with the juice in her hands.

"Here Bhai" she said making me look at her.

"Oblige me with being quicker please." I took the glass from the tray.

"Im apologetic, won't happen next time, Bhai." she said lowering her eyes.

I handed her juice glass back after drinking it and left for my morning walk.

Umaima was my chef here, kitchen was in her charge. The reason why I've given the duty of my kitchen to her is because she knows what i like the most and she can cook almost everything that i love. She is 20 and is studying literature. I have made her do this because i think education is very important. Its just i hope when she grows to her full, she can be a support to her parents and can have a better future.

Its not just her, some of my other servants are also studying.

I stopped running, panting heavily. I sat down on the nearby bench i was about to start my walk again when i heard my phone ring.

I checked the caller ID and it said Haroon.

Haroon is my personal assistant as i am a property dealer. I've been doing property since i was 17, may be, as it was my Father's business. So i had to take over it, sooner or later.

"Salam Haroon" i said.

"Wasalam Yawar Bhai" he replied.

"So whats the news?" I asked.

"Yawar Bhai we got some costumars, they are asking for the plot we just bought a week ago and guess what they are giving us the double amount so what do you think." He explained

"Sounds good to me. Ask them to meet me in the evening at my office. I'll handle the rest of the matter." I said while combing my hairs with my fingers

"Ok Allah Hafiz Bhai."

"Allah Hafiz Haroon."

I completed my walk and came back my home, did my breakfast and went upstairs to my room.

I changed into black jeans with white shirt and a black tie with a black coat over it. I came downstairs and saw Umaima standing there pondering over something.

"Why haven't you left for your University yet?"

"Um Yawar Bhai bus will be here in a minute or two" she replied smiling awkwardly.

I nodded.

I got out of my house and headed up to my favourite place, where were flowers of many kind. It was a small garden there.

"Chacha Fazal why these flowers are wilting down? Don't you take care of them."

"Yawar beta its just may be with the weather, im taking their care perfectly." He replied but still i wasn't satisfied. They looked so death.

I walked to my black and sleek car, slid in and the next minute i was on the road heading up to my grandmother's house.

                             _______________________________               

Salam✨
So here goes the first chap. I hope you loved it.

IG|@ sidrahreads