The wagon was now passing through a forest type place. It felt quite creepy due to the heavy rainfall and the evening time.

Then you saw a huge mansion..

*In such kinda place..???*
You thought. He slowed down the speed.
A guard rushed from inside to open the gate made of iron bars.
Jimin stopped the wagon in the porch..opened the door and got out of his seat.
He came to the back door and opened it. Then he grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the wagon.

He entered the huge hall dragging you with him. You were protesting hard.

He was now passing through a long corridor at the end of which you saw a door. He reached the door and unlocked the bolt.

There was dark inside..deep black.
He dragged you downstairs. You could see nothing..you could do nothing..save for being dragged after him.

Then he threw you on the floor. After a few seconds..a bulb lit up and you saw his soaked body in dim white light. It seemed like moonlight..
lighting up the basement. Then you ran your glance around the basement.
It seemed to be a study room by its appearance as so many bookshelves and closets with glass doors were there..
But.....
Two of the closets were ironic..and seemed quite different from the others
*strange...*
You thought while standing up.

You were observing the basement when Jimin's voice pulled you out of your thought....

"Now.........what did you say at the café..?????
Blessed with hands and feet...!!!!"
You were looking at him with eagle eye..contemplating..
What was he going to say next..?
What was he going to do next..?
Did he really get your words..?
So many questions raised in your mind at a time. Jimin continued.....

"Now I dare you.....to come and FUCK ME WITH YOUR FOOT....!!!"
He said snidely.
And you gulped..he really got it. You had said those words in rage without thinking about the consequences.

He came to you and started to untie your hands..wrapping his arms around you.
His body was touching yours. There was less than even an inch distance between the lips of yours and his.You felt the warmth of his breaths on your lips.
Him being this close to you again, was making you stun..unable to think anything.

He untied your hands and left you free..then said..

"Come on..what're you waitin' for...??
Let me see how strong and courageous you are...!!!" He said with a mocking tone.

You didn't answer him..instead..you tried to run away.
But...
He was quicker than you. He grabbed your arm and pushed you back to the floor again.
"Argh.."
You let out a low scream. You were facing the floor.
You got up. He came up to you and placed a wet cloth on your mouth. You didn't know from where did he take that.
You tried to protest but with every single passing moment..your protests got weaker and weaker..till you totally got out of senses.

And...

When you came in senses,you found yourself on a chair tied with ropes. Your mouth was taped.

You blinked for a couple of times to look clearly and what you found was Jimin sitting on another chair at just a couple of steps...staring at you...

"Woke up finally..??"
He said in a spot voice.

You just looked at him aggressively, because you could say nothing..could do nothing.

He then stood up from his chair and came to you.
He bowed a bit to you..placing his hands on the arms of the chair..face at just a few inches distance..looking straight in your eyes with piercing gaze..

"Listen carefully Fighty...it's no use to protest against my prison. You can go nowhere. The walls of this basement are sound proof..and the door is dent proof..
So...it's in vain how much you scream..shout or call for help. It's in vain how much you try to break the door.
Plus...
I've abducted you...means I'm to tell you what to do..and you have to do what I tell you...okay...?!
Put all this in your mind and try not to think about any insurgence.."

He was saying that in a very cold tone.
You were not among the girls who easily get scared...but there was something in his stares...in his voice...in his words...that was startling you.
He then removed the tape from your mouth and said...

"I'm done...now feel free to say anything.."
And turned to go back when your words stopped him...

" What do want from me...???"
You asked him...you were really curious to know what the hell he was going to do with you.

He turned to you again and said....

" I want you to beg me to spare your life...I want you crave in front of me for at least one breath of peace..you had said that you were gonna do what I couldn't imagine..just watch...I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna do that you can't imagine even in your dreams.. "

He hissed like a snake....
His words were harsh and tone so rough..
Shivers ran down your spine hearing him spitting those hateful words.
He didn't let you say any other word and left the basement.

But for you it was not a basement...
It was a DUNGEON.

▼△▼△▼△▼

to be continued...