Bakugo's crush makes dirty jokes in Spanish

You looked at your abysmal test score and cursed under your breath in Spanish, catching Kaminari's attention in front of you.

"Huh? What'd you say?" he asked.

"Oh, ha, nothing...I talk shit sometimes in Spanish."

A mischievous grin broke out on his face. "No way! Teach me something!"

You immediately got a horrible, terrible idea. "OK...Soy un gran maniquí, Kaminari. It means 'I am very smart.'"

He repeated it slowly back to you as you tried your hardest not to crack a smile as he insulted himself thinking it was a compliment. Every time he said it, you nodded in approval thinking no one else understood what you were actually saying.

Over the next couple of weeks you'd mutter out phrases to the delight of your friends and classmates, thinking you were saying something brilliant and beautiful...when in reality you were just spitting out toilet humor.

"Oh, wow (y/n) Spanish is a really pretty language..." Momo mentioned one day after you'd exclaimed something about bananas and nuts but made it sound as elegant as possible. You had no idea Bakugou was biting his tongue in the opposite corner of the classroom trying not to laugh.

"It's not all that difficult to learn...but yes it's very different from Japanese in how you pronounce words and string letters together, even the grammar is different." She was diligently taking notes, probably thinking that knowing a second language as a Pro Hero couldn't hurt, especially if they ever ran into people in help who might not speak Japanese.

The one person who you couldn't seem to impress, however, was Bakugou. It was agitating because you were hoping to get him interested in you with some fancy Spanish talk but he seemed completely uninterested in what you said. Sure, you knew he couldn't understand you, but everyone else thought the language was impressive...so why didn't he seem to give a shit?

You were totally unaware that Bakugou knew exactly what you were saying and had become an expert in the art of keeping a straight face whenever you cracked a dirty joke. Kaminari insulted himself for weeks much to Bakugou's amusement, and Kirishima told everyone constantly that their asscheeks dragged the ground when he thought he was saying something about manly confidence. As stupid as the whole situation was, it made him laugh, and if you could make him laugh...well, he was done for.

One day during a silent study period, you caught yourself staring at the back of Bakugou's head for the fifth, sixth time that day? You honestly weren't sure, but it made your cheeks flush.

" Bakugou es tan lindo, ojala me invite a una cita con el..." you muttered under your breath knowing no one else could understand you.

The snap of a pencil brought your eyes up to the source of the sound. Bakugou sat, fist clenched, half a pencil in his hand, the other half clattering to the floor.

He bit his tongue for a completely different reason this time, having nothing to do with dirty jokes.