Compitition

Lord death's POV

It is a week until the celebration of the founding of the academy. I planned to ask (Y/N), but since she has arrived at the school a lot of guys have had their eyes on her. I hope she still felt the way she did a few months ago. I am determined to ask (Y/N) before anyone else but I wanted it to be romantic and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend at the celebration if she says yes. I decided that today was the day I was going to ask (Y/N). I could tell that Stein had the same idea though. So, I called him to the death room while (Y/N) was on her lunch break.

Stein's POV

'Professor Stein to the death room.' I heard come over the loud speaker. So, I got up and went to the death room already knowing why I was being called there. Knowing why I smirked all the way there.

Time skip provided by I don't care anymore

Lord death and myself stared at each other with blank faces in silence. 

"So, I'm guessing you're planning to ask (Y/N) to the celebration." Lord death said breaking the silence. I nodded and he said, 

"Funny because I was planning to do the same." He said looking down at his tea cup. 

"Well, I guess we will see who she loves when whoever asks her first gets their answer." I replied smirking while leaving I could feel him glaring at me with my back turned.

Lord death's POV

Before Stein left I could hear him laughing. I knew the chances I had against him were low, but that doesn't keep me from trying. 

"(Y/N) (L/N) to the death room." Came over the loud speaker. '

I need to ask her. Before he does.' I thought to myself as (Y/N) walked into the death room.