Chapter 14

Trigger Warning: Cheating smut and mentions to past stuff.
Connor's POV
I haven't slept in a week. Why? Depression.
I've tried everything possible to fall asleep. Counting sheep, hot showers, reading books.
Nothing works. I know I could take a few pills and be completely out. I don't wanna get used to taking them because than I'll get addicted. Again. My eyes are stapled open wide, my minds racing with thoughts, making it impossible to relax. I pulled at my phone and started searching through my contacts. I needed someone to hang out with. Even though it's three am and everyone's probably asleep.
Jared. Obviously not. The last time we interacted I almost killed him.
Evan. He's probably asleep and I've already stressed him out enough lately.
Micheal Mell. We've gotten stoned in his basement a few times. It's worth a shot.
So, I called up Micheal and he agreed to hang out with me. About 20 minutes later, he showed up outside my house in his white PT cruiser. Oh my god. He's such a fucking loser.
We spent the next few hours getting high, Micheal convinced me to play this video game called Apocalypse Of  The Dammed. I have to admit it was pretty fun hanging out with Micheal, all though he forced me to be player two.
"Connor? You know my boyfriend Jeremy right?" Micheal asked, still focused on the level.
"Mhm."
"He's doin' me wrong. He cheats on me with Christine Canigula. He's just up and gone
I don't have the means to go on..." Micheal took his glasses off, wiping some tears from his eyes. I felt pity for him.
"Well, I should hear back home." His face turned bright red, he grabbed my wrist gently and led me to his bed.
"Stay the night?" I reluctantly accepted his offer to stay the night. My decisions were altered due to the fact I was high off my ass.
He leaned in closer to me, pressing his soft lips against mine, I pulled back quickly.
"Connor, I want you to fuck me."
"What?" Our lips were connected again.
"Fuck me." He repeated, twirling a strand of hair that had fallen in front of my eyes.
"But what about Evan and Jeremy?" I asked.
"Nobody needs to know." He says, pulling the hood off his sweater up.
His hoodie was massive on him. It made him look small and adorable. The sweater was basically eating him alive. 
"Do I have your consent?" He asks, looking away from me shyly. I say nothing but nod my head, giving him a small smile.
"I need verbal consent, or it's rape."
"Yes."
Lord, show me how to say no to this. He looks so helpless and needy, his boyfriend cheats on him, I don't know how to say know to this.
Then his mouth is back on mine, and I don't say no. His skin is warm and soft, his kiss tastes sweet like candy but also like weed.
This all felt so wrong but at the same time so right. I was betraying Evan. My boyfriend.
"Am i bottoming?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. He looked up at me with innocent eyes.
"Of course. I want full control."
His fingers are tangled in my hair as I pull off his shirt. His clothes come flying off landing in a pile on the floor. I undid my belt buckle, pulling my jeans and boxers to my feet. I pulled out a bottle of lube and started coating my fingers with the substance.
"I'm going to fuck you and you won't cum until I say you can." I growled, my dominant side kicking in. I dipped my first two fingers into his ass, slowly adding more fingers in until my entire first was in his ass.
Now that he was nice and stretched out, I lined my dick with his hole. I gently thrust in, receiving a few soft moans from Micheal.
"You can go harder than that. Fucking wreak me." He requested, as I sink my nails deeply into his flesh. My thrusts are now hard and I'm going at a faster pace. I slammed into him the hardest I could, he lets out a scream in pleasure, causing his body and legs to jerk.
"I'm going to cum." He muttered through gritted teeth.
"Come on, you can last longer. How desperate are you? Fucking whore." I hissed, degrading him.
"Please?" He asked, growing desperate.
"Beg me."
"L-let me cum! FUCK CONNOR! PLEASE?!" He cried out, as I started to roughly jerk him off.
"Cum." I demanded, he fell limp and sprayed his cum all over me.
********************************************
I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, I couldn't see straight and my memory was blurry. I felt a warm body next to me, I snuggled closer assuming it was Evan. Upon opening my eyes, I pulled away in horror when I realized Micheal was beside me instead of Evan. What the fuck happened last night?
I sat up and rubbed my eyes, than I noticed I was naked. OH FUCK NO. Connor what the hell did you do?
"Good morning." Micheal had woken up.
"How could you?!" I screamed in his face.
"You took advantage of me. You knew I was too high to say no." He was half dressed and being very apologetic. A mess, he looked fucking pathetic.  I grabbed my clothes off the floor and started to get changed.
"Please don't go, Connor!" He cried, falling to his knees bawling.
"Stop crying! For fuck sakes, get up!" I growled, grabbing his arm pulling him to his feet. I feel disgusting. I just cheated on Evan with Micheal Mell. How could I do this?
"If you tell ANYONE about this, I will fucking hurt you. Got it?" I yelled, grabbing him by his shirt, pulling him close to me, getting right up in face. Tears were still in his eyes, he muttered out a quiet 'yes' before I left .
Connor Murphy. What the fuck did you get yourself into?
Word Count: 1018