Chapter 37: Party Time

Start from the beginning

* Asher's POV *

       Yep no one would find it here I thought as I arranged the bags in my football shrine.

Yes I'm that much of a football freak...kill me.

     I was on my way out when someone jumped out and I didn't think before I tried to punch the person defending myself. It was Ann...shit.

     "Are you fucking stupid... I would have  ruined your face" I said realizing the situation at hand.

   "Well thank God you didn't" she grinned.

    "What are you even doing here" I yelled.

  Damn I would have killed the love of my life.

     "I came to tell you to wear your matching sweats" she pouted.

    "Ok I will...you need to learn how to knock" I said.

    "Says the guy who walked up to me butt naked" she rolled her eyes

   "Touché" I smirked.

   "Anyway what where you doing over there" she asked walking towards my shrine.

    "Over where...I wasn't doing anything" i i pulled her back.

   "Yes you were ash...I saw you, you were sorting out something" she said trying to escape my grip.

   "Oh that yeah just some dirty laundry... Nothing to worry about" I gave her my best fake smile and she examined me for a while.

    "Ok whatever...anyway let me continue" she said and I mentally sighed in relief.

     "Stop! your under arrest for being too cute. You have the right to remain silent cause anything you do or say can and will be silenced with kisses" she said making a fake gun with her fingers.

     Aww she's so cute

    "I'm sorry officer you got the wrong person...this is who your looking for" I said taking her to the mirror.

    "Aww. You smooth fucker" she said hugging me and I kissed her.

   "Yeah I know, now wait for me outside" I said and she skipped out of the closet.

God that was close.

* Ann's POV *

    I was laying on Asher's bed waiting for him to be done in the closet when I decided to chat up Fay.

   Private chat between Mumu and Me

Me: hey have you picked up Rylie.

Mumu: yeah we're about to go to a restaurant for lunch.

Me: give rylie the phone.

Mumu: sup Ann

Me :hey ry

Mumu: how do you feel living with the king.

Me: how did you know.

Mumu: he told me..the group chat was blowing up that day.

Me:uggh boys🙄

Me: hope Trent hasn't beat your ass...heard he's the easily annoyed one and your known to be quite vexing.

Mumu: nah ,thx God tho...after complaining about the trouble dey had to go through to pick me up, they started warming up to me...and their pretty cool.