Cinnamon

Mina's POV

I am getting into high school now.. the school that I have been dreamming to be in.. TCS... Twice Cullinary School..
I like to cook a food.. my mom told me she likes the food I cook.. I am a good chef.. and also.. I am dreamming to be the good chef in the world even it is sounds a little bit crazy.. but I like it.. when I cook.. and when people taste my food as they statisfied making me happy..
All the new junior student gather around the hall as we will separated into a group that we will have our mentor all the time with us.. teaching us and lead us instead of teacher..or real chef..

Cause getting into this school is kinda difficult.. 50% of newcommers get drop out because the food that cook taste like 'shit' that is what the principal said while he is the best chef in Korea..
The Mentor who will teach and lead us is the chef assistant.. he has about 3 assistant with him which is our senior..
"Yoo Jeongyeon... Park Jihyo.... Hirai Momo" three goddess of the food.. goddess of cooking.. and goddess of throwing food that taste like shit..

"So, the only way you survive here is just Two things" Jihyo said
"One... don't just do your best"
"Two.. if you said you will do your best.. remember the first way" Jihyo said
"Food is not the things made by your best effort.. never" Jeongyeon said
"Even we cook for the whole week.. stating that we do our best for the food.. will be useless if the food taste sucks" Jeongyeon continue..
"So, we need to cook the food with all of your heart.. like you gonna cook for someone you love.." Momo said as the crowd cheers

"Omg omg.. she is so cute.. so beautiful.. sounds sweet.. damn it.. the best senior ever...
But guys.. wait.. the ex student here said most of the drop out is by Momo.. she is the one who is so cruel.. don't ever just see her being such a charming girl...." the girls talking as Momo suddenly walks to us..
"Yes, don't judge the book by its cover.. I can use it too.. be.... don't judge the food by the appearance.. looks yummy but actually taste like shit? You will totally kick out from my kitchen" Momo said as the girl being speechless..

After the explanation done.. finally we have to choose our mentor.. not by what we want but by the luck.. I am not that lucky.. but at least I get a good mentor and can survive in this hell kitchen..
"Now open your paper and filled it then submit it to you Mentor.. the code of your mentor will be seen on the right top of your paper.. YJ for Jeongyeon.. JH is for Jihyo.. and MM is for Momo" Jihyo said as I opened my paper and..
MM.... what? Hmmm what? that girl will me my mentor?
No, I have to survive by the nag of the hell mentor.. the killer and the evilest mentor?

I write down all my identity.. as I walk to Momo and submit it.. she looks at me with no expression..
Taking the paper from me with no even a smile.. and no words come out from her mouth..
What an arrogant girl ever..
"Till when you gonna stare at me like that? Wanna have a staring contest.... umm Mina-ssi?" She said as I just realize that everyone is waiting for me to pass the line..
"I am sorry" I said as I walk away..

"Now, follow me" Momo said as all of us followed her..
She lead us to the place where we will cook.. the hell kitchen..
So huge with alot of kitchen set and there is even a small market of veggies and the other food ingredients..
"This is where you will have your lesson.. I hope none of you guys will disappoint me again.. I am glad.. I get all the beauy here.. everyweek we have a competition with another mentor.. the best food will be choosen to be the main course for our chef.. so.. I hope that you guys can satisfied me as a mentor.. and one more things... the drop out things is real.. there is a board behind all of you.. there will be your name there and... each of you guys will have 8 stars from start.. you will lose one stars every time you disappoint me.. and if you lose all the stars you will get kick out from this kitchen.. understand?" She said.
"Understand" we all answer her as she smirks

"Can call me Momo Sunbaenim" she said as she walks to my counter..
She looks at me like she gonna kill me..
"Ahh one more..... from all of the student of all mentors.. will be choosen one as our school model for the photoshoot of school and media magazine.. so, despite of being a good chef.. please take care of your beauty in the kitchen.. I will be the one who choose the candidate.. from this far.. I see all of you have that chance cause you all is beautiful..and the first place for me is..*she grabs my hand and pulled me to the centre* this girl.. Myoui Mina" she said as she looks at me and I stare at her..

"So, in this kitchen... there is no friend.. all is a competitor.. goodluck guys" Momo said as she left us...
What the hell? Me? First place? Because of my beauty? Thanks to my Mom.. now I have to work harder to keep the place.. but yeah Better  I got to be a good chef than a beautiful chef.. hmm..

To be continued...

What do you think will happened to them?

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...