I forgot I even asked Terrell to be here. He was my lawyer thou and we agreed to be partners in everything. And this was a big deal I had going on with Balenciaga.

_______________
Latter on that day...

Ki'Andre P.O.V.

Hey baby.! I smiled kissing Kin'Dras forehead. I loved every moment being a dad. I was mad as hell I wasn't here since birth. Right now I was just tryna spoil and get to know her more every day. I was proud of Olivia for raising her the way she did. She was smart beautiful respectful little girl.

Hi daddy.! She smiled running up to me.

How was Ballet.!?

Great, are you coming to my dance recital in 2 weeks.?

Of course baby I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I love you daddy.! Your the best daddy in the whole wide world.!

I smiled hard and hugged her. "Your the best daughter in the whole wide world and I love you even more.!"

She skipped into the restaurant smiling so happy and to her booth. Ima have to tell Liv to change her eating habits. The waitress Jessie came over and brought our drinks and we ordered our food.

Kin-Doll..?! A male voice said making me look up.

Papa.! Kin'Dra said looking up smiling. She got up and ran to the man. "Papa this my daddy.!" She said introducing us.

Hi I'm Terrell, her step dad Olivia's husband.he said extending his hand.

Here what.?! I asked annoyed.

Her husband....

I'm Kin'Dras father. My name Ki'Andre.! I said pisses off. This Bitch got married. I was steaming.

Well it's nice to meet you.! He said.

Baby I'm ready.! A woman said walking up to him. She was cheating on him with me and he was cheating on her. I laughed to myself and boxed Kin'Dras food up so we could leave. I got my baby girl for the night so I ran her bath water. I helped her undress and noticed the bruises on her back.

Kin how did this happen.?! I asked touching the marks on her back. She had old ones and new ones.

I don't know. Sometimes I wake up out my sleep with bruises. It hurts.

Does Mommy know.?

No....she said sadly.

Get in the tub baby.

I grabbed my phone and texted "Get here now.!" To Olivia. I was already pissed about this shoot and if I find out this nigga was hitting my daughter I swear to god I was gone kill him. I rubbed her down and putt her jams on her and layed her on the couch and she fell fast asleep. There was a knock at the door and I opened it to see Olivia.

What's wrong.? Is Kin'Dra okay.?

I didn't say a word to her I waited until she was in the house and locked the door. She checked on Kin than went to my room. I wanted to beat the fuck out of her I was so pissed off.

Why you ain't tell me.? I asked sternly.

Tell you what Ki'Andre.?

That your fuckin Married.! That nigga Terrell yo fuckin husband.! You got me lookin stupid as fuck Bitch is you good.?!

Look I never ment for you to find out....

Than what the fuck you think was gone happen Olivia. Your fuckin married. I grabbed her by her throat but noticed the bruises on her face. "Who hit you.?!"

Nobody.! She cried.

Olivia I swear to god I'm going to fuckin kill you if you lie to me one more time.!

Terrell.! She yelled breaking down In tears. I took a deep breath and let her go.

Has he ever hit Kin'Dra.?!

No...

Than explain to me why my daughter has bruises that are purple on her back.

No she doesn't.

Oh so you telling me I'm stupid and seeing shit.?! Do you not pay attention to her.?

She would of told me if she did. Kin'Dra is 7years old she likes to shower her self and get her self dress so I let her do her own thing to teach her independence Ki'Andre.

If I find out he been putting his hands on her I promise you ima kill him.! I picked her face up and she was bruised pretty bad. "Get in the bed.!" I said sternly. I grabbed my gun and phone to leave out because I had some business to take care of.

Where are you going.? Olivia asked getting up.

Lay down I will be back. I said closing the bedroom door and left out. I was so fuckin aggravated somebody was about to die. I went and met up with Ben to get some of this work distributed. After a while I went back home. Kin was still sleep and Olivia fell asleep also. I took my shit off and got in the bed.

Are you mad at me.? Olivia's voice filled the quiet dark room.

Yes.! I sighed.

I'm sorry Ki'Andre....I....(her tears was starting to form) I felt like I didn't have a choice. Everyone kept telling me it's time I started dating again and getting out there. I waited for you for 4 years.! I tried to but I was lonely and depressed and I never thought you was coming back.

I understand but Liv why you ain't tell me.

I thought you was gonna be mad. I was to caught up in being happy that you where back it's been months and still feel so unreal.

Yeah you right I would of been mad but I would of understood instead of you being sneaky with me. I love you. And I know I only ever said it once before but Olivia im in love with you.!

I'm sorry.! She climbed on top of me knowing she was ass naked making my dick hard. She started sucking it slowly getting it nice and wet before she got on top and started riding me. Her pussy could rule my whole entire world. She knew her and everything about her was my weakness. I bussed inside of her and she came getting off of me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

I love you Liv.!

I love you to Ki'Andre.!