Dank

"Aren't you going to wish Namjoon, a happy birthday?" I sighed heavily not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed. "Mom you know I-"

"Park Jimin! He is your childhood friend!" I sat up with a confused look on my face. "He was mom, key word is was." She shook her head at me and walked away.

"Besides he's a bitch."

-

I arrived at school with a cake. My mom insisted I give Namjoon it. So here I am standing at his locker along with a flock of girls waiting to kiss him on the cheek.

"Jimin, why are you even here?" I looked over at a girl in heels.

That already says enough about her, heels? In school?

"Not for the same reason as you." She flipped her hair saying, "Namjoon, will be my boyfriend soon so I suggest you move your little ass away."

Little?

"Last time I checked I'm a whole peach and you, you're a plank of wood!"

"KIM NAMJOON!" I wanted to throw myself inside a locker. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The girls instantly rushed over to him. He smiled like always but his dimples didn't show. They haven't appeared in a while.

"Thank you thank you!" See that's the thing about the great Kim Namjoon. I hate him but he's so sweet and that bothers me more because no one knows how much of a two faced jerk he is.

"What's this?" In my thoughts Namjoon's voice brought me back. "My mom." I handed over the cake and walked away.

"W-wait!" I walked faster since I needed to get to class. I did hear some girls sneer and laugh at me. It's not like I'm trying to get Namjoon to like me.

"Jimin!" I heard Namjoon catch up to me but I stuck my middle finger up, "Kiss my ass!"

To which he replied saying, "Park Jimin, It would be an honor."

Little did I know this was the moment that was going to cause a chain of events for Namjoon and I.