There You See Her Sitting There Across The Way. (2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

{ 67 }

"Well if it isn't miss centre-of-attention." Selphie giggled, her hand going to her hip as her other hand held up her drink. You inhaled and gave her a pleasant smile.
"Hi Selphie..." You stated as you glanced down at her drink, Selphie giggled and raised her index finger from her cup.
"Don't play dumb with me, you're not nice and your boys aren't here to see your little good girl act." She said, you pursed your lips together, thinking carefully about your response.
"Actually Selphie, I've never pretended to be a little good girl. I'm me. Just me, plain and simple." You said firmly. Selphie raised an eyebrow and took a sip of her drink.
"Please, the boys are all hanging off you clearly something's not right. You're not even pretty." She hiccupped, you began to tap your foot impatiently.
"What do you want Selphie?" Your tone becoming exasperated, Selphie stepped closer.
"Just you wait, they'll get bored of you and come crawling back to me." She leant closer and you held your ground. "Those are nice shoes {Name}..." She added a wicked grin gracing her lips, you were about to ask what she meant when she threw her drink forward, your eyes widened in horror.
"Selphie!" You screamed as the drink spilt all over your legs and shoes. Selphie stood smugly and folded her arms. A crowd had gathered round you both and you lifted your feet out of the wet floor.
"Whatcha gonna do about it?" She laughed, You stared at your shoes, you hated drunk people, tears threatening to spill but you wouldn't let her get the last laugh. Leon and Cloud shoved through the crowds and the murmurs and whispers began to die down. You noticed your friends and brother quickly running over and you glanced up at Selphie and felt your brother pull you back.
"Don't {Name}." He hissed, your body shook with anger and Leon stood in front of you as Cloud took the empty cup away from Selphie.
"Why are you protecting her?" Selphie yelled, you bit your tongue as the boys stayed quiet glaring at Selphie. "She's nothing special! I don't get why you're all so stupidly fascinated by her." She added, you rolled your eyes.
"Oh leave me alone Selphie! I've done nothing to you. All you seem to enjoy doing is pick fights with me, well news flash Selphie it's not ALL ABOUT YOU!" You yanked your body out of your brothers grip and Leon's and Cloud's eyes widened as you lurched forward, Selphie let out a squeal of fear but you stormed passed her. You pushed open the door of the club and they slammed shut behind you. You stood there for a second and you could hear the music start up again and you let out a scream of frustration before taking off your shoes, you took out your phone and texted the girls to say you wouldn't be sleeping over, and then you began to head home.

{ Results }

Leon
You had taken two steps before the door opened behind you and Leon was stood with an unreadable expression on his face. You raised an eyebrow.
"Why do you look grumpy? Did Selphie pour a drink all over you?" You asked sarcastically, Leon strode forward, his arms crossing over his chest before he stopped in front of you.
"No need for the attitude shorty." He teased, you rolled your eyes and continued to walk home with Leon by your side. "Are you ok?" He asked, you shrugged your shoulders as you swung your shoes by your side.
"I guess, it's just a pair of shoes." You muttered, knowing your sister would probably kill you later. Leon gave a small nod.
"I'm sorry I didn't do more." He said, you shook your head.
"You were busy doing your job, no big deal. It's not like you could have possibly known Selphie was gonna do that." You said, the two of you fell into silence as you headed down the street. After a while Leon sighed, and you glanced up at him.
"I honestly thought you were gonna jump her." Leon muttered, you shrugged your shoulders.
"I mean she's asking for it... but I'm not going to start a fight in Lightning's club and it'd be a pretty low blow from me if I punched a drunk person." You said quietly.
"You have a point there. Though she shouldn't have been drinking in the first place... You're not the first person to have to deal with someone like her." He said.
"What do you mean?" You asked, Leon went quiet for a moment.
"You can't tell anyone I told you this." He said, you raised your head to look at him, he was staring ahead with a serious expression on his face.
"A girl called Lulu is just as bad as Selphie probably worse... she was often horrible to Aerith." He said sadly, your eyes widened.
"But Aerith is so lovely." You stated, Leon's eyes flickered to you and he nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, but Lulu really didn't like that... but yeah, Sora doesn't know about it. He worries about his sister, but Cloud and I looked out for her." He said, you smiled brightly.
"Aren't you the regular superhero." You giggled, Leon snapped out of his serious thoughts and stared at you before smiling slightly.
"Not really. But we'll always look out for our closest friends." He said, you smiled as you came to a stop outside your door. You turned to him and glanced up at him before giving him a hug.
"Thanks for walking me home." You said, as you pulled back from the hug. He gave you a small smile.
"Not a problem {Name}, see you later." He began to walk away and you waved him goodbye before heading in for the night.