But I've Been Taking You For Granted (2)

Author's note: Hello part two here! Read other at the bottom of this one!

Noctis
"Hi Wakka, can I borrow her for a couple minutes?" Noctis asked, Wakka nodded and ruffled your hair.
"I'll be back mon'" He said before walking away, you turned fully to Noctis and smiled.
"What's up buttercup?" You asked cheerfully, he gave you a playful roll of the eye before taking your hand and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to a bench and you both sat down. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Noctis nodded and placed his arm around you, as you shuffled closer and rested against him.
"Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he slowly traced patterns on your arm.
"You did amazing by the way." You said, Noctis gave a small smile.
"You think? I'm just glad you got to watch us beat them. Since we never do." He explained, you giggled and nuzzled closer to him.
"Of course! You guys were so passionate and fired up!" You said, he sighed.
"We've always lost to them... but this time, we had something driving us."
You both looked at each other and his gaze flickered to your lips and back to your eyes.
"You were driving us." He said simply, you pressed your lips against his cheek. 
"Well, I'm still happy for you all." You said and you both began to chat about everything and anything. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students walked out of the bar cheering and running off, you both stared at them until Noctis pulled his arm away from you.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he stood up and held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand and he pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"Should we pretend we're sick for the rest of term." You chuckled, causing Noctis to chuckle before he went silent for a minute.
"I could get more fishing done if we do that." He mused and you nudged him with your hip, as he led you back into the party.

Prompto
"Hey Wakka, can I borrow her for a couple minutes?" Prompto asked, Wakka nodded and playfully nudged your shoulder.
"I'll be back mon'" He said before walking away, you turned fully to Prompto and smiled.
"You alright?" You asked cheerfully, he smiled brightly at you before taking your hand and leading you quickly out of the bar. Once you were outside he led you to the beach and you both sat down on the sand. "Are you okay?" you asked again, Prompto shuffled closer and took your hand in his as you both sat and watched the waves brush back and forth against the sand.
"Yeah, I just wanted to spend some time with you without the others." He answered as he slowly traced patterns on the back of your hand.
"That's cute." You giggled, "did you have fun at the match?" You asked, Prompto nodded and pulled out his camera with his free hand.
"Yeah! Got lots of cool shots of the guys, and of course Axel's winning shot." He said, he began to flick through the pictures with you. "Oh and Sa'ix and Luxord cheering about winning." You both had a good chuckle because you had never seen Sa'ix smile.
"These are great pictures Prompto, the guys are gonna love them." You said, he smiled at you and put the camera down as you both began to chat about everything and anything. You were both enjoying each others company until a couple of students, from the bar were now running off down the beach, you both stared at them until Prompto jumped to his feet.
"We should probably get back inside." He said, turning his gaze to you, you glanced up at him and blushed slightly.
"Probably, but this was nice." You replied, he held out his hand to you. You gratefully accepted his hand, and he pulled you up. Prompto brought your hand up to his lips and pressed his lips against your knuckle. "I wish I could spend more time with you." You murmured, he pulled his lips away and smiled slightly.
"Trust me, I want to spend more time with you too." He said,
"We should go on a photography adventure, instead of school." You chuckled, causing Prompto to laugh before he went silent for a minute.
"Don't tempt me." He mused, as he led you back into the party.