I like where we are, When we drive in your car

Author's note: Results below!

{ 466 }

A few days had passed and you had spent it, cleaning, sunbathing, eating out with friends and spending a few hours a day with him. It was now the 11th of August. You were sat out in the backyard reading when Nyx opened the back door and smiled at you.
"{Name}. You have a visitor." He said, you closed your book and looked up. "You know. He seems to be coming over a lot recently. I couldn't think as to why." He mused, you blushed slightly before getting up and hurrying past Nyx.
"Nor can I. Thanks Nyx!" You called as you ran to the front door.
"Have fun." Nyx said before heading back to the kitchen. You nodded and turned to him,
"hey!" You said happily, he smiled at you and you quickly put your shoes on.
"So wanna go for a walk to the beach?" He asked, you nodded and grabbed your keys and bag. You closed the door behind you.
"I would love to!" You exclaimed, he took your hand and the two of you began walking towards the beach. However, as you neared the beach a familiar face blocked your path, the two of you stopped.

{ Results }

Cloud
You and Cloud stood staring at Tifa as she stood with a smirk on her lips and her hand on her hip.
"Well, isn't this adorable." She mused, Cloud blinked a few times and he slowly let go of your hand.
"Really? I know all about you two." She said smiling, you blushed and Cloud glanced at you.
"You talk to her too?" He asked, you nodded slightly as she giggled. She clapped her hands together,
"But this is perfect I was looking for the pair of you. Come with me." She ordered before turning on her heels and started walking off. Cloud gave you a look and you shrugged your shoulders.
"She needs our help." You said, he sighed.
"Yeah but I can think of a lot of other things we could be doing." He muttered you giggled.
"Less talk! More following!" Tifa called and the two of you followed the older girl.

"So. Why can't Lightning do this?" Cloud asked, Tifa tapped her foot and smacked Cloud on the arm.
"Because she's busy and I said I would help her out." Tifa answered, you nodded and clapped your hands together.
"Well! Cleaning this place will take time, so let's get started!" You cheered, Tifa smiled and stuck out her tongue at Cloud who groaned before getting to work with you.
"You owe us." He murmured as you began wobbling with boxes, Tifa smirked as Cloud went and lifted the boxes with you.

You put the last box down and began placing things on the shelves. You were enjoying yourself, and the three of you had, had some lovely conversations about college and senior year when you moved up. You started reorganising a shelf as Tifa turned to Cloud, who was watching you. She folded her arms and smiled.
"So have you told her?" She asked, Cloud scowled at Tifa.
"I was going to today... but here I am." He muttered, Tifa snorted.
"Be a man about it and tell her you're in love with her. I think you've waited long enough." She said, Cloud sighed and his eyes flickered to you as you smiled working on helping Tifa.

"Thanks you two, you're the best!" Tifa said as she wrapped her arms around you and Cloud. You smiled brightly at her.
"You're welcome Tifa! I guess we'll see you later?" You said, she nodded.
"Yup! See you later guys!" Tifa gave Cloud one last look as he gave her a small nod.
"Shall we?" He asked, turning to you and holding out his hand with a small smile on his lips. You smiled up at him and took his hand and the two of you headed off as Tifa watched you both go, she smiled slightly.
"Yeah... they are adorable together." She mused before locking up the bar and heading home herself.

Ignis
You and Ignis stood staring at Lightning as she stood with a smirk on her lips and her hand on her hip.
"Well, isn't this adorable." She mused, Ignis blinked a few times and he slowly let go of your hand.
"Really? I know all about you two." She said smiling, you blushed and Ignis glanced at you.
"You talk to her too?" He asked, you nodded slightly as she giggled. She clapped her hands together,
"But this is perfect I was looking for the pair of you. Come with me." She ordered before turning on her heels and started walking off. Ignis gave you a look and you shrugged your shoulders.
"She needs our help." You said, he sighed.
"Yeah but I can think of a lot of other things we could be doing." He muttered you giggled.
"Less talk! More following!" Lightning called and the two of you followed the older girl.