I'm Learning The Ropes On This Crazy Road I'm Goin' Down (2)

Author's note: Part two!

{ 58}

Once ICT had finished you quickly packed up your things and headed to the library again before anyone else could stop you. You sat down with your things and sighed, today had been a long day and you still had two more classes to go. You opened your books and began to write your notes up from earlier and eat your lunch, in the silence of the library.

You yawned loudly and stretched your arms above your head when you heard the pattering of footsteps.
"{Name}! We found you!" You felt arms hug you from behind and you glance behind you.
"Hey Kairi, hey Olette." You say smiling, Kairi let go of you and you stood up linking arms with both girls as you left the library.
"Why were you here {Name} we missed you at lunch." Kairi pouted, Olette giggled as you rolled your eyes.
"I wanted to get all my work done before the weekend." You explained, Kairi sighed as you headed down the corridors,
"that's no fun." She said, you smile at her.
"Well I did it so there." You poked out your tongue causing the three of you to laugh. Olette pushed open the door to maths.
"Did you manage to finish all the work?" Olette asked as you sat down in your seat, you nodded happily.
"All set for the weekend!" You say happily as the boys enter the room.
"There she is." Hayner smirked, "detention already?" He asked as Roxas gave you a small smile as he sat down next to you.
"For your information I was in the library." You said glaring at your brother. "I wanted to get all of this week's homework done before the weekend, so I can enjoy my weekend." You added, He rolled his eyes,
"such a nerd."
Olette gently smacked his arm and shook her head disapprovingly as you gave him a smug smirk. Riku leant back in his seat to look at you.
"Did you finish all your work?" He asked, Kairi pushed his head forward and chuckled.
"Of course she did! She's ready for our sleepover this weekend!" She cheered happily, you smile as Ven scoffed.
"shouldn't the host get her work done too, Kairi?" He said raising an eyebrow as Riku turned to him, Kairi shook her head.
"If she hasn't done it we could go to the original plan and just hang out." Ven added causing both Olette and Kairi to groan in annoyance. You laughed a little,
"sorry boys, Kairi gets me this weekend." You say as Xaldin walked in, you watched him go to his desk, causing you to miss Roxas, Ven and Riku sigh in annoyance as Kairi and Hayner stuck their tongues out at the three of them in victory.

{ 59 }

The final class of the day had arrived, and you were being carried by Hayner as you headed to drama.
"Lazy. That's what you are. Lazy. L.A.Z.Y." Hayner grunted as he dropped you down, you laughed and Namine giggled as she ran up to you and hugged you tightly.
"I'm not lazy, you lost the bet in maths." You grinned, as Riku nodded in agreement.
"Yeah I'm pretty sure you had help." Hayner muttered, "you're not good at maths so how you answered that three-part equation is beyond me." He added, you pouted slightly.
"Meanie."
You all walked into class to see Sora and Pence sat down waving at you all. You wave back but stop when you spot Selphie, she glared over at your group, you sigh and head over to Sora as Selphie and her friends began gossiping about you. You felt your brother wrap his arm around your shoulder and give you a light squeeze before Marluxia walked in signalling the beginning of class.

{ 60 }

Your group had made it outside and you were leaning quietly against Namine as everyone stood talking happily until your brother clapped his hands together,
"alright we're off, see you all tomorrow night." He said, everyone nodded as you gave everyone a hug before skipping next to your brother and you two headed home, you whined softly and Hayner sighed before stopping and bending down to pick you. You rested your chin on his shoulder, and he sighed as he started walking again.
"You're a royal pain you know that?" He said softly, you tightened your grip around him.
"No I'm not..." You replied, he gave a small chuckle.
"Sure... my point at the beginning still stands... you're not dating any of them." He said, you rolled your eyes and stared at the ground as Hayner walked up your pathway.
"I never said I wanted to, if you remember..." You say quietly but loud enough for Hayner to hear. Hayner raised an eyebrow, in surprise as he reached up to take your keys. "They're all my friends..." You added as he opened the door and the two of you entered before closing the door behind you as you both headed to your separate rooms for the night.