There You See Her Sitting There Across The Way. (2)

Author's note: Lady Luck we're here! Long long chapter but please stick with it.

{ 66 }

"Oh my god! You're finally here!" Demyx yelled excitedly over the music, he was the first to notice you and rushed to hug you tightly. You chuckled at his excitement as Yuffie pulled him off you,
"come on Demy let's tell the others we're all here." She gave you a wink for good measure and they scurried off and you headed further into the nightclub. You glanced around the whole place had been transformed, the tables and chairs had been removed and been replaced by a crowded dance floor. Flashing strobes and colourful lights decorated the entire place, floating above the dance floor were balloons in neon blues, red and purples and one giant silver disco ball at the centre. You, Namine and Olette, had quickly lost the dancing girls and headed to sit on the stools near the bar.
"This place is amazing." You shouted to Namine who nodded in agreement. Olette leant over to you.
"Yeah, it never ceases to amaze me how much work, Leon, Cloud, Tifa, Aerith and Lightning all put into this place." She explained, your cheeks heated up slightly and you turned your attention to the group of guys walking over to you. Leading the way was Hayner who had a scowl on his face and his arms folded before he stopped in front of you and nudged your shoulder with his fist.
"What are you wearing?" He asked, Olette shook her head as Riku and Sora stopped either side of Hayner. Kairi ran up and jumped onto Ven's back.
"She looks great! Don't you agree?" She said smirking happily, Ven rolled his eyes and Pence smiled at you.
"Of course you look great {Name}, that really suits you." He said, you gave him a grateful smile as you felt your cheeks redden further as you watched the slight nods of approval from the other juniors. Hayner scoffed, and pinched your cheek, causing you to whine.
"I dunno..." He began only to have Xion punch his arm.
"Actually, Cindy dressed her tonight." She said and you nodded in agreement. Sora smiled at you and ruffled your hair.
"I think you look great!" He said smiling widely, you thanked him but you didn't notice the boys scoffs as something cold touched your neck. You turned around and your smile brightened as Aerith was leant over to bar smiling warmly at you.
"Aerith!" You say and turned around on the stool to lean over and hug her causing the others to finally notice what you were up to.
"Hello {Name} I thought I'd turn invisible for a second. No one noticed me." She chuckled causing the boys to blush slightly as Kairi and Xion stifled a giggle.
"They were very distracted." Namine smiled, Aerith pulled back from you and you got comfortable on your seat again.
"I noticed." She pulled back and left the drink in front of you. she glanced at the others, "would any of you like anything?" She asked, everyone placed an order and Aerith nodded as Tifa and Lightning showed up smirking.
"Hope there is no alcohol on that list." Tifa mused, Roxas shook his head as Ven rolled his eyes. You stared down at your drink as Riku and Pence pulled out their wallets and began paying.
"You know it's the seniors that drink right?" Xion muttered, Tifa laughed and began to pour the drinks.
"Yes but you are friends with them." Lightning chuckled "and Ven is just as cheeky as his best friend."
"And brother." Kairi laughed, you smiled a little and Aerith passed Riku back some money, he raised an eyebrow.
"Don't worry {Name}'s drink has already been paid for." She gave you a wink and you frowned in confusion, Namine tapped your shoulder and you turned your attention to her as the boys stared at Sora's sister.
"Oh Cloud knows she's here and said he'd pay for her first drink." She said Tifa pursed her lips together as Ven's eyes narrowed as Roxas' eyes widened.
"Sneaky idiot." Ven muttered, Xion laughed as you turned back around.
"So who am I thanking for the drink?" You asked, the boys and your brother groaned as a hand placed itself on your shoulder.
"That would be me." Cloud said, Leon rolled his eyes as he stood next to his friend. You glanced up at smiled at Cloud.
"Ah! Thank you Cloud." You stated smiling ignoring the complaints from Ven and Roxas. He nodded, and you turned your attention to your ever-growing group.
"Long time no see!" Zack bounded over with Axel and Reno. The three crushed you into a hug, causing Hayner to cough in annoyance. The boys pulled back and gave a smirk to Hayner before staring around the group,
"so how is everyone?" Reno asked, the girls chuckled.
"We're good." Xion answered, you nodded in agreement as everyone began talking to one another.
"So {Name} you're looking incredible tonight, got it memorised." Axel said slinging his arm around Roxas' neck as he eyed you. You raised an eyebrow and an amused smile graced your lips.
"Doesn't she always?" Pence said earning a look from Hayner. You frowned a little, and Pence gulped and awkwardly chuckle.
"She totally does." Zack said, Xion and Kairi rolled their eyes as you felt your cheeks and chest begin to tighten. Hayner rubbed his temple.
"Guys she's my sister and I'm right here." He said, Ven scoffed.
"Never stopped them before..." he said, Axel and Reno turned their glare on Ven who glared back.
"What was that?" Reno said, you blinked in confusion.
"What is happening here?" You said blankly, everyone gave you a look and the boys sighed, the tension disappearing quickly. Zack slapped Axel and Cloud in the back.
"And on that note, let's go get some drinks!" He cheered, as he began to shove Reno, Axel, Cloud and Leon away from the group. Hayner placed a hand on your shoulder as Rikku appeared in front of you. She poked your forehead and grabbed your hand,
"I'm borrowing her for a minute." Rikku apologised and you allowed her to drag you along, ignoring the disappointed looks you were being given by the boys.
"Sorry about that, but from the looks of things you needed saving." She chuckled, you nodded a little, the night waring you out. "But you still look amazing! Now come on the girls wanna hang out." She said excitedly, the two of you weaved in and out of the crowds and you felt people bump into you until Rikku's hand slipped from yours. Your eyes widened, and you came to a sudden stop. You glanced around and you couldn't see her.
"Rikku?" You said glancing around, you walked a little further into the crowd until you bumped into someone, and then you realised who it was. "Oh shit." You murmured as the girl turned around.