Dropping in, wanna feel the rush now. Sun is out, wind is in my hair.

Author's Note: Hello! this is a mega long chapter! Split into multiple chapters as there is results for everyone! I put so much time into this one and some are mega cute! Enjoy!

{ 273 }

Wednesday of half term had arrived, and you didn't know what to do and you were bored of being stuck in the house. You had been texting everyone like crazy but everyone was busy. Once you were dressed you headed downstairs to chill in the living room until there was a knock at the door. You got up and headed to the door to find...

{ Results }

Ven
"Ven what are you doing here?" You asked leaning against the door. Ven gulped and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.
"Actually... I was here because I- I wanted to know if you'd like to have that ice skating- you know did you want to go ice skating with me? Today?" he asked, your eyes widened, and you quickly glanced around and grabbed your shoes.
"Fran I'm going out! Don't tell Hayner!" you struggled to get your shoes on and Fran poked her head around the kitchen door. You pulled your shoe on and grabbed your keys before grabbing Ven's hand. "Don't tell Nyx either!" You yelled before disappearing with Ven out the door. Fran blinked before chuckling lightly and heading back into the kitchen.

You both had made it to the ice rink laughing together as you put your skates on. You wobbled onto the ice causing Ven to laugh. You turned and poked your tongue out at him.
"Shut it Ventus." You skidded along the rink's ledge and Ven skated smoothly beside you. He smirked at you as he held out his hands.
"Come on. I'll help you." He said, your eyes widened and you laughed.
"Wow, you're actually being a gentleman." You teased, Ven rolled his eyes and took one of your hands and then the other, you wobbled on the ice and Ven skated backwards as you stared at your feet. You gripped his hands tightly and you didn't notice his smile getting bigger as you held on to his hands. You slowly skated around the rink as Ven pulled you along.
"See you've got it." Ven laughed as he let go of one hand and the two of you skated around together. You smiled happily with yourself and you glanced at Ven.
"Thanks Ven! You're the best!" You grinned before looking back down at the ice, Ven blinked a little before smiling. You continued around the rink until you heard a loud woosh coming up behind you.
"hey move it." Someone yelled, your eyes widened and Ven grabbed your arm pulling you out of the jerk's way. You squealed as the two of you skidded into the rink's ledge and Ven's eyes widened as his leg's went from under him. He cursed as he fell and you squealed as you fell on top of him.
"Ouch." You muttered and you sat up staring into Ven's eyes, and he stared at you. Your cheeks both rosy red, suddenly the two of you began laughing and Ven rested his head against the ledge.
"Alright I guess that's it for today." He chuckled, you nodded and the two of you stumbled to get up.
"But it was so much fun." You mused, Ven nodded as he helped you off the ice.
"Yeah." He agreed as the two of you went to get your shoes back.

"Thank you for today Ven." You said as you both came to a stop outside your door, Ven hummed in approval, his gaze elsewhere as you glanced up at him. "Ven?" You mused, his eyes widened, and he looked down at you.
"Sorry, I spaced. Yeah today was amazing." He said a smile on his lips, you smiled back and fiddled with your fingers.
"So uh..." you both began, you both blushed and Ven ran his fingers through his hair. "What I was gonna say was... is that we should do that again..." He muttered, you blushed and nodded.
"I would like that." You whispered, Ven stepped closer and you wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist. You hugged tightly until the door clicked from the inside. You both pulled back and you glanced to the door to see Nyx. Ven stepped back and you smiled slightly.
"Hi Nyx!" You said awkwardly, Nyx eyed you before looking at Ven.
"Ventus Strife." He said, Ven rubbed the back of his neck.
"Well I should go! Bye {Name} catch you later." He said, he gave you a smile before jogging off and you watched him go before turning to a smirking Nyx.
"Was that fun for you?" You asked, Nyx nodded as he let you into the house.
"Oh you have no idea. I hope you had a good time." He said, you blushed and nodded your head as Nyx chuckled.
"He's a good kid." He said before disappearing into the kitchen, leaving you a blushing confused mess.