When the snowman brings the snow

Authors note: next chapter! Well it's Christmas Eve, you have some very romantic results.

{ 295 }

The day before Christmas, the wonderful Christmas Eve. You were buzzing around the castle with the girls as you tried to get ready for the ball. All your maids were with each girl bringing out dress after dress, necklace after necklace and shoe after shoe. Rikku was collapsed on the floor in sheer amazement.
"I can't believe how much stuff you have!" Xion exclaimed as she watched the maids come back in and out of the room. You were sat on Gentiana's bed and nodded along, completely embarrassed. Your sister was sat on her chair flicking through her book as the others were on the floor around you.
"Okay, so I think I've narrowed it down..." Kairi murmured in a trance. Gentiana glanced up from her book and her eyes flickered to each and every maid.
"Would you like my advice girls?" She asked quickly, you glanced at your sister as the girls glanced at your sister.
"Uh, sure?" Yuffie began, Gentiana closed her book and stood up. She floated across her bedroom floor and stood in the centre. You sat back on your elbows and closed your eyes.
"Well." She cleared her throat and waved one of her hands before closing her eyes. "if I were you Kairi I would go for this pink floral, knee length, off the shoulder, dress. Your hair should be pulled back into a low bun and your fringe should be slightly pushed to the side. You should wear a flat pair of dolly pink shoes." She turned to Luna. "Luna I would go for a light blue floral, off the shoulder dress, which is higher at the front and longer at the back. A high bun would fit perfectly, I would choose a pair silver high heels. Cindy you would fit a beautiful floral yellow off the shoulder dress, leave your hair down and straighten it. The dress should be short at the front and at the back it should float along the ground, you should also consider a pair of open toe wedges." The girls began to gawp at your sister. You knew she was good at this, but you didn't realise that after only two meetings with your friends she would find the perfect dresses for them. She dismissed the first set of maids and they ran to the three girls and handed over their dresses, shoes and accessories. "I trust you can sort out your own make up, I will be wearing, a long off the shoulder green sparkly dress. {Name}, this blue one should do for you." You gave a slight nod, you knew which dress she meant, the maid bowed to you and you took it from her gratefully. Gentinana turned her attention to Xion.
"Now Xion, I believe a black dress, with an over the top mesh and it should be knee length would suit you. Keep your hair as it is an add a sparkly silver headband, with a pair of black high heels. Aqua, I think this dress would be perfect for you a light blue butterfly accented over the knee dress, with a pair of white dolly shoes." Gentiana said, Aqua's eyes widened but she nodded enthusiastically.
"Namine, I think this pale blue dress with golden embroidery, this one has a bateau neckline and to elbow netting sleeves. Also your hair should be pulled back into a low bun and a pair of golden dolly shoes. Tifa, this navy blue long, off one shoulder dress should fit you perfectly, with a pair of silver high heels. As well as your hair up in a high ponytail." She said, she walked around the girls before stopping by Lightning. "I think this off one shoulder, silver and black long dress would be perfect for you. With your hair kept down but curled, a pair of nice black heels would suit nicely." She said, Tifa, Namine, Aqua and Lightning were given their dresses and even they were in amazement. Gentiana sent a smirk Paine's way and she raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing too extravagant I presume?" She asked, Paine nodded slightly and Gentiana turned to a maid with a black dress in her arms, the maid nodded and held it up. "For you Paine a black halter neck floor length dress. Underneath wear a pair of black boots. No one will notice." She gave her a wink before turning to Serah and Rikku. "Serah and Rikku, here are two heart shaped neckline dresses which go all the way to the floor. Serah yours is a purple jewelled bodice with a mix of light purple and white bottom half of the dress, a pair of silver wedges would go nicely and your hair curled. Rikku, your bodice will be blue, and the bottom half of the dress will be a mix of pink and light blue. I believe your hair in a high messy bun would fit nicely and a pair of pink wedges." She said, the maids gave the girls their dresses and Gentiana turned to Olette and Yuna and Aerith. "For you three, Olette a pink heart neckline and thin strapped, floor length dress with white patterns across the bodice and the hemline. Your hair should be down and curled lightly, a pair of pink small heeled shoes should do. Yuna, a darker pink floor length dress, with a white patterned bodice. Leave your hair as it is with a small silver flower on one side. A pair of white heels. Aerith for you, a dark red off the shoulder satin floor length dress, with tulle. Your hair should be in a high pony tail with a small black ribbon and a pair of red high heels." Your sister was on a roll and she only had a few girls left, you could tell by your friends faces that they were truly grateful for your sister's assistance. Gentiana turned to Yuffie, Vanille and Iris.
"And finally, Vanille a burgundy spaghetti strap floor length dress with lace thigh split. Leave your hair straightened and down and have an opened toe silver sparkly shoes. Yuffie, a black strapless knee length dress with lace illusion neckline and capped sleeves, a pair of black sparkly dolly shoes and your hair like it is with a silver clip. Iris, here is a silvery heart shaped neckline with over the top sparkly mesh, knee length dress, curl your hair and add a pair of nude high heels. And Fran will be in her type black off one shoulder, floor length dress, with a silver sparkly mid belt and across the shoulder silver sparkles." Gentiana stopped and everyone began talking one over the other with excitement.
"Alright, I suggest we get ready!" Yuffie said excitedly, everyone nodded.
"Let's do it!" And all of you began to get ready for the Christmas Eve ball.