To the end of the world if you wanted to

Author's note: here we go! Results!

{ 439 }

At the after party, you were stood in the dark corner with your friends. You were not too pleased to be there but Kairi and Olette would have been upset if you weren't there.
"I still can't believe Seifer kissed you." Xion said holding on to your arm. You frowned slightly, Sora glanced back at the two of you, a sad look on his face.
"You know, I didn't exactly have a choice." You said, Xion nodded thoughtfully, Sora sighed and kept going until you were pushed behind your friends as a few of them stalked forward.
"You've got some nerve to show up after what you did." Hayner stormed forward and by this point you were too tired to stop him. Seifer didn't back down as Hayner stopped just in front of him, with the guys closely behind him.
"You let her hang out with players, nerds, bad boys, and idiots. You and your sister can do so much better than that group!" Seifer yelled, "And I won't apologise for the connection that me and her have." Seifer shouted, Paine scoffed as more people began to gather around your group.
"Oh yeah and you'd be better?!" Noctis snapped, Leon placed a hand on Noctis and shook his head.
"You're just jealous that I kissed her!" Seifer said, all eyes widened, "and she didn't pull away!" He yelled, your heart stopped momentarily as everyone mulled over what he said. You couldn't move, the hurt on the boys faces was enough to make your eyes begin to water. Hayner stomped closer to Seifer and pulled back his fist and your eyes widened as Seifer was sent toppling to the floor. Everyone was stood in shock, and Hayner lowered his fist, standing next to him with his eyes blazing was Vanitas, blood trickled down his knuckle before he lowered his hand.
"Fuck you Seifer." Vanitas hissed. Everyone started to move, some helping Seifer up as your group just stood there next to you as you stared at the floor. Only when you heard the door slam shut, did you realise he had left. You groaned and stared at everyone before you took off after him.

{ Results }

Vanitas
"Vanitas stop!" You yelled as you burst through the doors. Vanitas was still walking, you sighed and picked up your pace before you darted in front of him and held up your arms. "I said stop!" You yelled again, Vanitas raised an eyebrow up at you before he tried to walk around you.
"Come on, princess... just..."
"I demand you to stop." You demanded, the cocky smirk he always had suddenly appeared and he placed a hand on his hip.
"Oh really? You demand me?" He mused stepping closer to you, your body flushed, and your bravado disappeared and you bit into your lip. He chuckled as he reached his hand up and pushed your hair behind your ear.
"I- how's your knuckle?" You asked as you took his hand in yours and examined his hand, he rolled his eyes.
"Not the first person I've punched... it'll be fine." He said, you nodded and ran your fingers gently across his knuckles.
"You didn't have to do that..." You said glancing up at him. His scowl reappeared and he pulled his hand away from yours.
"Did you want him to?" He asked, you rolled your eyes and took both of his hands into yours.
"It was just a stage kiss." You said, staring up into his eyes, he leant forward slightly.
"Then... what about mine?" He whispered huskily, your eyes fluttered close and he pressed his lips against yours, you melted into his kiss and threw your arms around his neck pulling him closer as his hands rested on your lips, lightly. After what seemed like forever you both pulled apart, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against yours.
"Yours is definitely better." You moaned quietly, he smirked and pressed his lips against yours once more. All too quickly he pulled away, you groaned slightly and he smirked.
"I know." He teased causing you to giggle and you wrapped your arms back around his neck, his hands wrapped around your back pulling you against him, in a warm embrace as you buried your face into his neck, hugging him tightly.
"Do you want to go back?" You asked, he sighed and hugged you tighter.
"No... but I'll drop you home." He said, you nodded and pulled back placing a kiss on his cheek.
"Okay!" You said with a smile, he rolled his eyes and took your hand in his as he led you back to yours.