7am The Usual Morning Line Up (2)

Authors note: Here is part two

park
You were at the park strolling along until someone tackled you into a hug.
"{Name}!" You landed with a thud and a grunt, you opened your eyes to see Xion sitting on top of you smiling widely.
"Oh god {Name} are you alright?" Sora ran over before pulling Xion off you as Riku pulled you to your feet.
"I'm good. How about you guys?" You say dusting yourself off, Xion slipped her arm through yours.
"Good! Glad you're here though!" She said cheerfully, as the two boys silently walked behind you two chatting girls.
"So what brought you to the park?" Xion asked, you thought for a moment before responding.
"Well I like to run." The two boys perked up, "so I thought I could check out the park this today." You state, Xion felt her lips twitch.
"Funny you should say that. Sora and Riku were just about to race." She said simply, Sora frowned folding his arms.
"We are?"
"We were." Riku added bluntly, you frown a little but say nothing, Xion pulled out her phone and gave it to you.
"One add your number to my phone, two shall we race?" She said stopping by the park bench, Sora and Riku nodded enthusiastically smiling you nod setting the timer.
"Alright, good luck guys and gals." You giggle as Xion jumped in between the two boys Sora laughed.
"You know we're gonna beat you Xi."
She poked her tongue out staring forward, you raised your hand.
"Three, two, one, go!" You lowered your hand and they were off!

Sora dropped to the ground, as Riku bent over panting. Xion sighed as she slowed down before stopping next to you. You grin giving her a hug, she pulled back and stared at her phone.
"Boys huh?" You giggled she nodded, as Riku came up next to you his chest still rising and falling.
"Well I hate to break it to you and Sora... but you actually drew." You say in surprise, Sora shot up into sitting his legs flailing as he went, Riku's eyebrows raised in shock.
"Woah! I usually lose!" Sora exclaimed, Xion took her phone from you and you shook your head.
"Well done Sora!" You praise, Riku rolled his eyes as your phone started to buzz,
"{NAME} WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN- URGH I NEED YOU HOME NOW! You hung up as Xion hugged you.
"I'm sorry guys, I'll see you later!" You say, Xion nodded as you hugged the two boys.
"I have your number now! I'll be sure to message you." She grins as you begin walking away, Xion folded her arms before turning to the boys.
"how does it feel to lose something Riku?"
"I didn't lose, we drew." Riku added his bored attitude coming back, Sora raised his hands above his head watching your fleeting body, Xion smirked.
"This is gonna be fun." She laughed as the three of them headed on home.

Ice rink
You had found yourself at the ice skating rink, once you had paid and got your skates you headed out onto the ice, you started slow following the side of the rink before making your move into the middle. You smiled a little feeling more comfortably until someone collides into your back sending you stumbling forward until your legs slip apart falling to the ice in the splits.
"Sorry yo!" A gruff voice mutters, another voice piped up.
"Clumsy."
"Now, now Fuu, Raj. Want a hand?" A voice muttered you shake your head and pull yourself up. Gaining your balance, you turn to the new comers.
"Hi," You stated, the boy eyed you carefully before folding his arms over his chest. The silver head girl placed her hand on her hips as the other guy tilted his head to the side. "Anyway, you should watch where you're going." You said bluntly, before carefully skating away.
"Hang on a second." The boy grabbed your wrist and you stumbled, "you're new here, right? Wanna hang with us?"
"No thanks." You state staring at his hand on your wrist. "Bye now." You tried tug your hand away, he chuckled lightly.
"Come on, everyone wants to hang out with me. I'm good looking, don't miss out." You raised an eyebrow and looked up at him, your mouth opening and closing in pure disbelief. He chuckled again.
"She's speechless." He leant closer to you and your eyes widened.
"I suggest you let her go Seifer." The voice of Terra caused you to smile a little as a hand was placed on your shoulder.
"Seriously, or I'm gonna make you." Ven sneered eyeing Seifer, Seifer let go of your arm. His confidence dropping ever so slightly at the face of Ven and Terra.
"Figures a girl like that has a guy." Seifer scoffed before taking his leave with Fuu and Raj.
"That's twice now {Name}." Ven teased causing you to roll your eyes.
"Hey I was fine." You protest, "why was he so wary of you two?" You asked curiosity getting the better of you, Ven shrugged his shoulders.
"Cloud's my brother? Zack is Terra's brother. No one really messes with them." Ven explained, you nod in understanding as Terra ruffles your hair chuckling, as he eyed Seifer leaving the rink.
"Yeah well, I'd watch my step around him, he's the mayor's son." Terra explained, Ven rolled his eyes as he quickly spun you around to face him, an amused smirk on your lips as you thought about that statement.
"Thanks for the warning Terra."
Terra smiles at you, before scowling at Ven still holding your hand.
"So want us to teach you skating?" He asked, you smile a little but shake your head.
"Sorry guys, I'm sure Hayner will be getting antsy about where I am, but some other time okay?" You slowly skate your way to the edge of the rink, with Terra and Ven following you.
"We're holding you to that {Name}!" Terra said smiling, Ven began waving wildly as you headed for the skates return before you headed on home just in time for Hayner to ring and yell at you.