7am The Usual Morning Line Up

Author note: Hey everyone! Hope you are enjoying Divine Heart!

{ 27 }

The next day you were up early, which surprised you since you guys arrived back at the island at about midnight, Cloud, Leon and Gladiolus had set up a whole camp fire and food before you all headed back to the main land. You got up and hopped into the shower before heading back into your room picking out your clothes. Once you were ready clad in your black jogging bottoms, white logo t-shirt and white trainers, you quietly headed downstairs realising your brother was still asleep. You entered the kitchen and made yourself your favourite breakfast before tapping your foot in thought. You hopped off the chair and grabbed a pen and paper.

Going out, be back in a bit!

You grabbed your bag and headed out the door, locking it quietly behind you before running down the street, grinning like a mad man at how beautiful destiny island was in the early morning. Since it was early you were hoping to see the island without your brother's snarky comments. You made your way through the streets trying to figure out where to go until you stopped by...

{ Results }

The Café
You left your house and headed to the café Roxas had shown you the other day. You entered the Island café and spotted a bored red head by the cashier. You headed over and stopped.
"Welcome to..." She looked up and you gave her a small wave, she squealed in delight and threw herself over the counter to hug you. "Thank you for saving me!" She laughed as you both let go, "so many questions! One why are you here? Where's your brother? What are you doing up so early? What can I get you? And why are you here of all places?" She babbled until you clamped your hand over her mouth still laughing a little.
"Good questions," you smile at her as she removes your hand from her mouth. "So..." She held up her hand and turned her back.
"Reno! Guess who's here!" Kairi yelled, you heard a loud thump and a yell before a red hair popped out rubbing his head.
"This better not be one of the twins..." He trailed off as he spotted you, his eyes widened as he hurried over. "Hey {Name} whatcha doing here?"
You rolled your eyes and poked Kairi's cheek.
"I was just telling Kairi here, I came here because I wanted to try your food and drinks at the café, Hayner's in bed lazy idiot, I'm up early because I didn't want to waste the day, and I thought I'd surprise you guys by visiting." You said cheerfully, Reno folded his arms in thought.
"Well we'll have to get you something to eat and drink." Reno announced causing Kairi to roll her eyes as she headed to her all but forgotten notepad and pen. You smile as you look up at the board.
"Get her the All for One meal." The three of you turn around to see Zack standing there smirking.
"Hey Zack." You say, as he comes up next to you, his slinging around your neck, "what kind of meal is that?" You ask turning to Kairi as Reno chuckles.
"Madam Mim, is a little weird, she names everything weirdly." He explains, you nod and turn to Kairi who put your order through.
"That will be 7 munny." She stated you were about to rummage through your bag when Zack put his hand forward.
"It's on me." He mused, Reno glared at the raven male, but smiled once you looked up at the trio.
"No... I couldn't let you do that." You say frowning at Zack, he shook his head as his eyes flickered to the side, he slowly pulled you to a table.
"It's on me, you sit there Kairi will bring it right out. I gotta get back to work. See you guys later!" He ruffled your hair and headed out the café, coffee in hand as he jogged away. Reno gave you a wave before getting back to work. You waited a while longer until the door opened, you turned slightly and spotted Aqua with another pretty girl beside her. Kairi headed over to you,
"Aqua! Serah guess who's here!" She waved, Aqua frowned before smiling widely pulling the other girl with her, she bent down and hugged you tightly.
"Hi Aqua!" you say before pulling back, they take a seat next to you.
"Serah this is {Name} Hayner's sister,"
You shake the girls hand who smiles warmly at you, she had pale pink hair and she wore a white button up vest and red skater skirt.
"Oh I'm so glad to finally meet you! Aqua was telling me all about you! Oh, don't let us interrupt your food." She said gesturing to the meal Kairi placed in front of you.
"You guys should join me!" You said, Aqua and Serah exchanged glances before nodding and sitting down with you. You stared at the key shaped pancakes, with chocolate sauce, strawberries and whipped cream. Your drink was a concoction of blue and orange. You took a sip and could taste blueberries and orange. Strange combination but it worked. You dug into your meal as Aqua, Serah and you began to talk about what you were all doing that week before school.