It's all about the shopping from melrose to beverly hills.

Author's note: hello! Next chapter what exciting stuff is in store this time?!

{ 191 }

Tuesday had arrived and school was a breeze and now you were standing with the girls outside the school gates.
"Alright! School is out! Let's get shopping!" Yuffie screamed causing the other's minus Paine to cheer in excitement. You laughed as you linked arms with Namine and Aqua. Tuesday had gone by quickly and now at the end of the day you and the girl's were ready to go shopping.
"Alright ladies! Operation find the best outfit for Halloween is a go!" Rikku cried, everyone nodded as you made your way into the first store.
"So what we looking for?" You asked, Aqua glanced down at you and smiled brightly.
"Anything and everything, we're a big group so we need to make sure no one is the same." She said, you raised an eyebrow but shrugged your shoulders, they'd done these million times before, so you were going to roll with it.
"What happens at home {Name}? Are you allowed to buy your own things?" Olette asked, you raised an eyebrow and shook your head.
"Well, the maids always brought me the clothes I had to wear for occasions. So this is like a first." You muttered, Namine gave your arm a squeeze.
"Well we're sure to find you something amazing." She said, you smiled at you heard Yuffie yelling as you entered a costume shop.
"I want to go as a ninja!" Yuffie exclaimed Paine groaned.
"You did that last year." She muttered scanning through the costume store.
"Well! I like it! And I'm good at it." She huffed as she skidded towards you and whispered "besides I know all gossip around the school, so that means I'm a ninja."
"Sure." Xion said an amused smile on her lips "that's logic."
"Oh! Namine! Try this on!" Olette yelled, she came back out of a hidden area and threw a dress at Namine, she let go of your arm and disappeared as Yuna came out in a flapper dress and twirled around.
"That's so cute!" Kairi squealed as she pulled out another pair of fluffy mittens. Yuna blushed and hurried back into the changing room.
"So are you excited about Halloween?" Cindy asked as you passed her a bow tie, you nodded as your eyes scanned through the costumes, nothing sparking your interest.
"Yup! It's gonna be awesome!" You jumped down and took the outfit Aqua was holding up for you.
"Good! Are we all going to meet at Kairi's this year?" Vanille asked. Kairi poked her head out of the changing room.
"Yeah! It was at Cindy's last time." She said, you frowned at Olette's dress before passing her another one.
"How come you switch it up?" You asked, Serah smiled and clapped her hands together as she bounced around in her bunny suit.
"That's right! You're new to this! So every year each of us hosts the Halloween trick or treat part. We all meet at someone's house and then go around the island! We then go back to the person's house and have a kind of sleepover with all the sweets and everything." She explained, you nodded as Rikku came out in an alien suit, you all giggled and she went back in pouting.
"That sounds cool." You said as Yuffie held up an outfit.
"What do we think of slutty Cinderella for {Name}?" She shouted, you blinked incredulously at her and Xion laughed.
"Oh jeez that's not okay." She said, and you shook your head as Yuffie shrugged her shoulders and disappeared into the racks.
"Are the guys coming too?" You asked, you watched as Aqua smirked at you and pushed you into the changing room, giving you a witch's outfit.
"Yup, total boy girl sleepover. Wanna wear a nurses outfit? The boys might need ya help." Cindy grinned, you poked your tongue out at her as Rikku appeared and threw you another costume.
"Try this wreck it ralph costume, very manly." She teased, you rolled your eyes and Kairi took the ralph costume away complaining about how awful Rikku's taste was. You shimmied into the costume and stepped out. Paine shook her head and folded her arms,
"no." She said simply, you frowned as she wandered off to find something else and you went to change.
"Either way it is gonna be so much fun!" Yuna said happily.
"Okay I found mine." Namine said, you all gave her a thumbs up and she went to buy her items as the rest of you continued to pick your outfits.