There ain't nothin' gonna stop me now, I'm almost there.

Author's note: hey everyone! It's been an odd cold day today, but I got a lot of work done and I had a laugh too. So here is the next part! You and the girls are so cheeky! Hope you enjoy! Two results today x

{ 157 }

Monday had arrived and your group was dashing through the streets to get to school.
"I can't believe you slept in Sora!" Kairi yelled, Sora gasped as he ran. 
"I'm sorry!" He wailed, Riku shook his head as you sped up catching up with your brother who was leading the way. Roxas glanced back at Sora and gave him a small smile as Ven managed to catch up with you.
"I hate running." Olette muttered as she and Pence followed behind the others. Namine nodded.
"I hope we're not too late." She stammered.
"It doesn't matter now, I can see the gates!" Xion said gasping for air.
"I know the saying is leave no man behind, but man Sora, I think we're gonna have to!" Hayner laughed as you all ran up the stairs as all the other students were already in their homeroom classes. Sora sighed.
"Thanks guys!" He moaned as you giggled.

{ 158 }

"Heard you guys were running late?" Reno said as you sat down in your seat.
"Yeah..." You mumbled as you switched your computer. Ven glanced at you, and you raised an eyebrow.
"You okay there?" He asked, as everyone glanced at you. You folded your arms over your chest and thought about it for a moment.
"No." You finally muttered. Everyone's eyes widened in shock, you were always so happy.
"What's wrong {Name}?" Namine asked concern evident. You glanced at her and pouted.
"I have to see Xemnas at lunch."
The group facepalmed and smiled at you.
"Is that all?" Axel laughed, you smacked his arm lightly and frowned.
"I don't want to see the principal."
"Why?" Ven chuckled, you glanced at him.
"Because all I can think of is Zebra's and you guys making fun of him and Zack calling him Mansex. I don't know how I'm going to sit in a room with just him." You confessed, Reno ruffled your hair laughing slightly and you sighed.
"You're not nice."
"Sorry it's funny, we thought it was something serious, got it memorised?" Axel teased, Namine tapped her chin.
"Why does he want to see you?" She asked, you shrugged.
"Our homeroom teacher said it had something to do with me settling in, don't know why he didn't invite Hayner." You grumbled. Sa'ix walked in and glanced at your group before sighing.
"Sinclair's try not to talk to anyone this lesson." He said, you raised an eyebrow and Reno and Axel shared a knowing look as you all got on with your work. 

{ 179 }

You and the seniors entered the class to see Luxord sitting there with a smirk on his lips and his arms folded staring at you all.
"Welcome students today is judgement day. I hope you have your essays ready for me. Get to your seats and we'll get started on your next assessment, granted we will not be starting it till next term. Now answer when I call your names and bring up your essay." Luxord said leaning forward to glance at his book.
"He's way too excited about this." Prompto muttered, you nodded in agreement.
"At least everyone completed the essay." Aqua said, Axel glanced at Rikku.
"Barely." He mused, she poked her tongue out at him and you smiled.
"Well, most of you did leave it till the last minute." Genesis said, Zexion nodded. Zack scoffed,
"you didn't disagree when we all went to {Name}'s to study." He said, you glanced at him as Yuffie's name was called.
"Try not to fight whilst I'm gone." She muttered bouncing away to Luxord.
"Of course not, we all wanted to see her... some more than others." Genesis said drumming his fingers on the desk, giving you a cheeky smile. Reno raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean by that?" He said curiously,
"{Name}." Luxord glanced up and you stood up, legs shaking as you grabbed your folder and took it up to the front.
"Hello princess, this task wasn't too hard for you?" He asked, you shook your head.
"I had a lot of fun." You said as you placed down your paper, he nodded and checked your name and glanced back up at you.
"Well I look forward to reading it. Tell me your highness, several of the teachers wish to give you more lenience with your assessments. What would you say to that? Xemnas wants to make you feel as welcomed and important as possible." He said, you raised an eyebrow.
"Sir, just treat me like the other students, I'm not different." You said firmly, Luxord nodded and clasped his hands together.
"Good. I wouldn't want to anyway. One moment." He stood up and his eyes turned to a fighting trio. "ZACK! AXEL! RENO! What are you three doing this time?!" He yelled, you glanced back at your friends and stopped yourself from laughing as they glanced at Luxord eyes wide like they'd been caught stealing.
"Nothing Sir." Zack responded, Luxord sighed and rubbed his temple before sitting down.
"Though, I will say this your highness... you need better friends. Those three are idiots." He muttered, you giggled.
"Thanks Sir, but they're good." You said defending your three idiots. Luxord waved his hand dismissively.
"If you say so, now back to your seat and begin on the task on the board.... Yuna up you come." He said as you headed back to your seat you high fived Yuna and hurried back to your seat, smacking the trio.
"Would you guys behave once in this class." You laughed, Axel huffed and folded his arms.
"Not likely, got it memorised." He said, you laughed.
"Yeah I do." You said happily, you read the board and got on with your work as the boys stared at you in confusion.
"She's in a good mood." Zack noted as you smiled doing your work.